Mystery All Things Lars Mittank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
All talk about Lars Mittank can go into this thread.

In 2014, Lars Mittank, a German guy in his late 20's goes to Bulgaria and gets into a fight with a bunch of locals. He later checks into a Bulgarian airport with his baggage, stops by its doctor's clinic and suddenly runs out with nothing and is never seen again, leaving behind a now 3 year old mystery.

Over to you guys.

In 2014, Lars Mittank, a German guy in his late 20's goes to Bulgaria and gets into a fight with a bunch of locals. He later checks into a Bulgarian airport with his baggage, stops by its doctor's clinic and suddenly runs out with nothing and is never seen again, leaving behind a now 3 year old mystery.
'Runs out' is an understatement. More like bolted for his life.

'Runs out' is an understatement. More like bolted for his life.

Something must've happened in the doctor's clinic for that to happen.

Can't be as simple as sprinting out.

Did he put his baggage through?
What happened with it?

You can see the video footage of him fleeing the airport and scaling a fence and disappearing....into thin air. I don't think he's ever been found has he?? No footage of who or what is 'chasing' him....it's actually like no one is behind him at all.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can see the video footage of him fleeing the airport and scaling a fence and disappearing....into thin air. I don't think he's ever been found has he?? No footage of who or what is 'chasing' him....it's actually like no one is behind him at all.....

That footage is what I want to narrow in more than the other parts of this mystery.

Who was he sprinting from?

It is quite bizarre.

Common wisdom seems to suggest he had a bit of an 'episode' and did a runner. There's no-one chasing him or even following him in any footage.

I guess though even if he did have some sort of hallucination and ran from nothing.....what the hell
Happened to him thereafter??? Just disappeared off the face of the earth. No body no nothing.

Interesting read

http://truecrimediva.com/lars-mittank/

The fact no one was chasing him through the airport suggests he may not have been doing anything wrong e.g drugs, drug mule, which leaves open the possibility of a bad side effect from the medication maybe?

Something/ someone made him very anxious causing him to flee.

Gets bashed by local mafia (ear injury) & coerced into carrying drugs back to Germany.

Gets to airport and can't go through with it, turns and flees.

Either goes into hiding or mafia catches him and is permanently hidden from the world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gets bashed by local mafia (ear injury) & coerced into carrying drugs back to Germany.

Gets to airport and can't go through with it, turns and flees.

Either goes into hiding or mafia catches him and is permanently hidden from the world.
smuggles drugs by air from bulgaria to germany? highly dubious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back