All about Trump

Remove this Banner Ad

You claimed that student protesters have yelled 'kill the Jews'.

I asked you to substantiate that. Can you?

This is just one, there's heaps more and plenty to support the Sydney protests as well. Can even be heard on the TV during the news.
EDIT. BTW, I don't think the protests are anti semetic and I also don't believe that they should change the laws to stop people protesting what they want and using anti semetism as a means of silencing people. I am worried that using such hateful statements such as "Kill anyone", will create even more bloodshed

Last edited:

This is just one, there's heaps more and plenty to support the Sydney protests as well. Can even be heard on the TV during the news.
EDIT. BTW, I don't think the protests are anti semetic and I also don't believe that they should change the laws to stop people protesting what they want and using anti semetism as a means of silencing people. I am worried that using such hateful statements such as "Kill anyone", will create even more bloodshed
This is from your article/evidence.

Northeastern said that “Kill the Jews” had been heard at the protests, and that such chants “crossed the line”, making it necessary to clear what it said was an “unauthorized encampment” that had been “infiltrated” by professional organisers with no affiliation to the university.

However, members of the pro-Palestinian protest movement at the university rejected those claims.

Video posted from the site appeared to show that people holding Israeli flags were the ones using the slur.

EDIT: The video is there in the article, and it clearly shows people with Israeli flags shouting 'Kill the Jews'.

-----------------------------------------

This is the sort of thing a lot of people are relying on as a way of delegitimising dissent, and it is an orchestrated campaign of bulls***.

Pro-Israel groups have been working hard to attack the protests, being paid tens of thousands of dollars to provoke violence and spread the idea that the protests are antisemitic.

It coincided with the criticisms of Bibi Netanyahu.

This is from your article/evidence.

Northeastern said that “Kill the Jews” had been heard at the protests, and that such chants “crossed the line”, making it necessary to clear what it said was an “unauthorized encampment” that had been “infiltrated” by professional organisers with no affiliation to the university.

However, members of the pro-Palestinian protest movement at the university rejected those claims.

Video posted from the site appeared to show that people holding Israeli flags were the ones using the slur.

-----------------------------------------

This is the sort of thing a lot of people are relying on as a way of delegitimising dissent, and it is an orchestrated campaign of bulls***.

Pro-Israel groups have been working hard to attack the protests, being paid tens of thousands of dollars to provoke violence and spread the idea that the protests are antisemitic.

It coincided with the criticisms of Bibi Netanyahu.
I know all that mate but the same can be said about the Protesters being peaceful. It's a he said, she said account on both sides. I could ask for a copy of the transaction receipt that the so called Pro-Israel supporters are being paid. There is bullshit on both sides. This atrocity is being run by the most evil entities in the world. Trying to make sense of it or expose it, is a complete waste of time. I just don't understand why you would be so invested in this when there is so much need here, right in our own country. The homeless rate in Australia is over half a million with those in the community services sector believe it's double that. No one is even batting an eyelid over it because they are being distracted by the most evil entities in the world. A person with your passion for others and injustice in the world could actually make a difference here.

I know all that mate but the same can be said about the Protesters being peaceful. It's a he said, she said account on both sides. I could ask for a copy of the transaction receipt that the so called Pro-Israel supporters are being paid. There is bullshit on both sides. This atrocity is being run by the most evil entities in the world. Trying to make sense of it or expose it, is a complete waste of time. I just don't understand why you would be so invested in this when there is so much need here, right in our own country. The homeless rate in Australia is over half a million with those in the community services sector believe it's double that. No one is even batting an eyelid over it because they are being distracted by the most evil entities in the world. A person with your passion for others and injustice in the world could actually make a difference here.

I'm interested in other things, I can assure you.

Israel's barbarism in Gaza is fundamentally disturbing in a number of ways. At the most primal level, the relentless butchering of women and children devastates me. The fact that this seems to be a push to end the 'Palestinian problem', to deny any hope to a people who've been living for decades with Israeli boots on their throats, adds another dimension to the horror.

But the nexus between Israel and the West, especially the US but including Australia, has become another source of deep concern. I don't care that Israel is a democracy: so was South Africa during the height of Apartheid. Countries like ours have shown themselves to be complicit in the atrocities of Israel. This is a problem, because the West was primarily responsible for the post-WWII order of liberalism and human rights, but the extent to which we're willing to trash the spirit and letter of those freedoms and rights is alarming. Yes, it actually alarms me.

And now it is playing out on university campuses, where people with a distaste for war crimes are being targeted by the authorities of their own country. The scale and violence of the police intervention has been abhorrent and frighteningly disproportionate.

I'm happy (in a way) for people to laugh at this, but I have concerns about the state of democracy throughout the world, especially those places which have championed it. Democracy has always been in progress, a project, an imperfect thing, but I perceive a regression. I've harboured this concern for quite a while, but the campaign in Gaza has revealed the commodification and authoritarian underbelly of our politics like no other event.

I'm interested in other things, I can assure you.

Israel's barbarism in Gaza is fundamentally disturbing in a number of ways. At the most primal level, the relentless butchering of women and children devastates me. The fact that this seems to be a push to end the 'Palestinian problem', to deny any hope to a people who've been living for decades with Israeli boots on their throats, adds another dimension to the horror.

But the nexus between Israel and the West, especially the US but including Australia, has become another source of deep concern. I don't care that Israel is a democracy: so was South Africa during the height of Apartheid. Countries like ours have shown themselves to be complicit in the atrocities of Israel. This is a problem, because the West was primarily responsible for the post-WWII order of liberalism and human rights, but the extent to which we're willing to trash the spirit and letter of those freedoms and rights is alarming. Yes, it actually alarms me.

And now it is playing out on university campuses, where people with a distaste for war crimes are being targeted by the authorities of their own country. The scale and violence of the police intervention has been abhorrent and frighteningly disproportionate.

I'm happy (in a way) for people to laugh at this, but I have concerns about the state of democracy throughout the world, especially those places which have championed it. Democracy has always been in progress, a project, an imperfect thing, but I perceive a regression. I've harboured this concern for quite a while, but the campaign in Gaza has revealed the commodification and authoritarian underbelly of our politics like no other event.
Bro, it's all good. You do and support whatever you want. I never doubt your passion.

Just trying to keep up with Trumps New York trial,
Seems to me his defense has made a case the payments re Stormy and the Playboy model did not violate election laws,or was an accounting error even though the checks trump signed to Cohen occurred when Trump was in the White House.
I hope Trump testifies and explains why he made the payments.

Disappointing thing about this is the J6,GA,and the documents should have been Trumps 1st trials,but due to there system he has been successful delaying each case until after this years election in November.

Last edited:
t’s a shame that this case looks to be the only one that could possibly prevent Trump running for President.
The document mishandling and particularly the election interference cases have much more substance but look well and truly to be in the back burner.
The wheels of USA justice system certainly need lubricant.
Unless your rich?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back