domus

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
I am fully aware of your thoughts on this subject and would rather not get into it with you as we are miles apart.

However it may be useful to see if you can actually find links to the words that you think Omar has supposedly said (personally I am not a fan) instead of believing everything that the Liar in Chief repeats. LOL the best and the latest one is that she married her brother.

Maggie5-I may be wrong, but wasn't it you who said you never look at clips or links because you can use them to support any agenda? I can find clips of her actually saying the words but last time I did that you said you don't look at video clips. I don't want to waste your time. You keep saying we are miles apart but you never ever address any of the questions I ask you or issues I raise. You literally ignore everything I write and say you won't engage and then post another reply that goes off on a tangent.

Are you suggesting Omar has not made a number of vile, anti-semetic tweets? That is what I wrote about. Do you deny that this woman was welcomed into racist America with open arms-given a wonderful education and then was voted into congress by racist America? Do you deny that she has said many derogatory things about America? Do you not understand why her ingratitude and bitterness would upset Americans who love their country? Can you provide me with a list of all the African, Middle Eastern and Asian countries who have white politicians in their parliament or government? If not, why not?

And how ironic that the title of the link you posted talks about Trump painting Omar as an enemy of America when all she, Cortez and the rest of the "squad" have done from the moment they took office is call Trump a racist, compare him to a Nazi and say he's running concentration camps on the southern border. What a joke. The bile hurled at Trump the past two and a half years is an ocean when compared to the bucket of bile he has hurled back.

Last edited:
I thought it would be 50/50 but statistically, intelligent people are more Left wing. :)
Yeah but I've said this to the Weinstein brothers, what's the point of those giant brains when you stay in academia and let an arsehat like Trump run the world? Get the **** out there and make a difference

I think we are getting way of track re the USA President and his deliberate use of setting a fire on gasoline with a match to incite his base for 2020.
I think it's right on track, he's (Trump) exposed about a third of the population as outright racists emboldened to the point where they don't hide it anymore, are we confident our numbers would be any better?

Then what are you arguing for?

Oh you mean Whites being racists? Well no one has denied here that there isn't a small minority of them so not sure your point Maggie? It's the overarching statements and sweeping comments that get peoples backs up that "white Australia is racist".

My point is race based discrimination and hate is not a white AUS only thing all races have small groups of people who fall into this category.
My point is that I believe racism is growing and being given legitimacy by a number of high profile politicians and individuals.

You are the one that raised racism against whites, I never denied that it also exists.

I detest any type of discrimination and will always speak up if I see it.

I too am not sure why you having a problem with my posts as to what I am arguing (not sure that is the right word).

Maggie5-I may be wrong, but wasn't it you who said you never look at clips or links because you can use them to support any agenda? I can find clips of her actually saying the words but last time I did that you said you don't look at video clips. I don't want to waste your time. You keep saying we are miles apart but you never ever address any of the questions I ask you or issues I raise. You literally ignore everything I write and say you won't engage and then post another reply that goes off on a tangent.

Are you suggesting Omar has not made a number of vile, anti-semetic tweets? That is what I wrote about. Do you deny that this woman was welcomed into racist America with open arms-given a wonderful education and then was voted into congress by racist America? Do you deny that she has said many derogatory things about America? Do you not understand why her ingratitude and bitterness would upset Americans who love their country? Can you provide me with a list of all the African, Middle Eastern and Asian countries who have white politicians in their parliament or government? If not, why not?

And how ironic that the title of the link you posted talks about Trump painting Omar as an enemy of America when all she, Cortez and the rest of the "squad" have done from the moment they took office is call Trump a racist, compare him to a Nazi and say he's running concentration camps on the southern border. What a joke. The bile hurled at Trump the past two and a half years is an ocean when compared to the bucket of bile he has hurled back.
I don't want to get into a big exchange with you as we have had difference in the past regarding domestic violence, you have very strong feelings on topics that differ greatly to mine and we never really get anywhere. I don't really want to get too much into it on the Collingwood board and I can't see you changing and neither will I.

As to video clips, I have seen many original interviews about Omar. Did you read the fact checks I posted?

Further re-read the bolded part of your post. That is a very emotive paragraph you have posted and rather silly. Does America not have free speech? Are we not free to have opinions without the threat of being returned to our homeland?

Do you want all migrants that go to another country to bow and scrape with thankfulness? That is just silly. What if they are law biding, have worked hard, paid their taxes but have strong political opinions? No go?

Trump is a undeniably racist. But this is not the thread to discuss and we have derailed enough.

Try SRP, there are threads on Trump and Israel.

My point is that I believe racism is growing and being given legitimacy by a number of high profile politicians and individuals.

You are the one that raised racism against whites, I never denied that it also exists.

I detest any type of discrimination and will always speak up if I see it.

I too am not sure why you having a problem with my posts as to what I am arguing (not sure that is the right word).

I don't want to get into a big exchange with you as we have had difference in the past regarding domestic violence, you have very strong feelings on topics that differ greatly to mine and we never really get anywhere. I don't really want to get too much into it on the Collingwood board and I can't see you changing and neither will I.

As to video clips, I have seen many original interviews about Omar. Did you read the fact checks I posted?

Further re-read the bolded part of your post. That is a very emotive paragraph you have posted and rather silly. Does America not have free speech? Are we not free to have opinions without the threat of being returned to our homeland?

Do you want all migrants that go to another country to bow and scrape with thankfulness? That is just silly. What if they are law biding, have worked hard, paid their taxes but have strong political opinions? No go?

Trump is a undeniably racist. But this is not the thread to discuss and we have derailed enough.

Try SRP, there are threads on Trump and Israel.
Fine, Maggie5, this is my last post on the matter. Omar has made undeniably anti Semitic statements on a number of occasions. This is racism, the very thing you claim to care about and yet you defend her. Trump is a racist (in your opinion) and you condemn him. This is called a double standard where I come from. No-one is deporting Omar or anyone else and you know it.

Yeah but I've said this to the Weinstein brothers, what's the point of those giant brains when you stay in academia and let an arsehat like Trump run the world? Get the **** out there and make a difference
Say what you want about Trump, IMO he's the only modern day president America has ever had who speaks his mind, luckily for those south of the border the US Presidency doesn't weald the power of yesteryear, might blow your mind to hear this but Trump is possibly the most honest president of all time, honesty isn't a great trait for a politician.

Say what you want about Trump, IMO he's the only modern day president America has ever had who speaks his mind, luckily for those south of the border the US Presidency doesn't weald the power of yesteryear, might blow your mind to hear this but Trump is possibly the most honest president of all time, honesty isn't a great trait for a politician.
He's a brainless pedophile that lies every time he opens his mouth

1TIME.jpg

Right here ^ is ignorance at its finest

Someone who has never done a single bit of research in his entire lifetime

And your point is?

Maybe you prefer Bush who declared war on a country to gain poll Points and to feather Daddy's nest egg?

Grow up Dick head.
Hit a nerve did I Frank? He's a disgusting repulsive rapist sexist pedophile, you can align with him if you like but it says everything about you

Hit a nerve did I Frank? He's a disgusting repulsive rapist sexist pedophile, you can align with him if you like but it says everything about you
Bush killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people to save a nickel on a gallon of gas but Trump is the bad guy?

Meet the new boss just like the old boss.

Nothing changes.

Right here ^ is ignorance at its finest

Someone who has never done a single bit of research in his entire lifetime
Certainly haven't read the research material you have obviously, Trump was a billionaire before being elected, unlike most presidents he didn't need to sell his soul to get elected, I'm not doubting the dude is off his ******* nut but he speaks his mind which is more than I can say for any other president in my life time, and I like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly haven't read the research material you have obviously, Trump was a billionaire before being elected, unlike most presidents he didn't need to sell his soul to get elected, I'm not doubting the dude is off his ******* nut but he speaks his mind which is more than I can say for any other president in my life time, and I like that.
I couldn't have proved my point any more succinctly than you just have

Fine, Maggie5, this is my last post on the matter. Omar has made undeniably anti Semitic statements on a number of occasions. This is racism, the very thing you claim to care about and yet you defend her. .

At least she apologised which is something no one ever mentions.
No double standards at all.

Trump is a racist (in your opinion) and you condemn him. This is called a double standard where I come from. No-one is deporting Omar or anyone else and you know it.
Not my opinion, it is FACT. Plenty of evidence out there, you just don't want to see it.

No-one is deporting Omar..
They can't as much as the chanters that he reved up wish it.

Bush killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people to save a nickel on a gallon of gas but Trump is the bad guy?

Meet the new boss just like the old boss.

Nothing changes.
And? he's a republican too

Last edited:
Interesting Maggie5. A couple of points. The commentators said she was pressured to apologise. Second point, Trump said he didn't like the chant, "Send her back" and hopes the crowds will not chant it any more. That means you forgive Trump too doesn't it?
Oh and has Omar apologized for this comment?

“Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.” Omar’s statement on Twitter, also deleted, mirrors the phrase “Jews have too much control over global affairs.”

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/omar_tlaib_and_antisemitism.html#ixzz5uAv6HtgR
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Do you understand the difference between an accusation and fact?
Yes, it's a fact she and 23 others have accused him, anything else I can help you with Kap? Because you obviously see me as some sort of source of wisdom, you keep seeking me out mate, and sure I can help you with the big questions in life, what is love? who are we? what is our destiny? but don't waste my time with the small stuff, there's a good lad

Yes, it's a fact she and 23 others have accused him, anything else I can help you with Kap? Because you obviously see me as some sort of source of wisdom, you keep seeking me out mate, and sure I can help you with the big questions in life, what is love? who are we? what is our destiny? but don't waste my time with the small stuff, there's a good lad

You said he's a paedophile, then labelled it as a fact. Don't try and weasel your way out of yet another stupid incorrect comment.

Again, provide the article that confirms Trump is a paedophile, you said he was. HUGE accusation to make, I'm sure you have a lot of evidence.

I think you need one of those "fact checkers" as much as Trump does because every 2nd thing you say is utter crap. ;)

You said he's a paedophile, then labelled it as a fact. Don't try and weasel your way out of yet another stupid incorrect comment.

Again, provide the article that confirms Trump is a paedophile, you said he was. HUGE accusation to make, I'm sure you have a lot of evidence.
Semantics dear Kap, we could chew that fat forever without squeezing all the juice out

but we both know you are only engaging me to have a little conflict in your life, spice it up with a bit of the ole argy bargy, feel alive through the thrust and heave of combat... ahhhh I love the smell of Kap's negativity in the morning... tastes like chicken!

Creepy.jpg

Semantics dear Kap, we could chew that fat forever without squeezing all the juice out

but we both know you are only engaging me to have a little conflict in your life, spice it up with a bit of the ole argy bargy, feel alive through the thrust and heave of combat... ahhhh I love the smell of Kap's negativity in the morning... tastes like chicken!

View attachment 711848

So saying it's a fact that someone is a paedophile when actually the opposite is true is just semantics?

Do you actually understand what semantics means? I'm replying to you because what you posted was utter crap and a blatant lie. Again, if you have substantial proof that Trump is a paedophile then I'm happy to be proven wrong. Until that point you should probably retract your idiotic and libellous statement however.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back