Universal Love Alex Rance!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a champion. Needs more support and like minded players around him.
If you could mould 4 or 5 of him for other positions around the ground. Damn we would be a dangerous side.

I wonder if people who say "send them to another club" are actually true supporters.

No one can actually tell me they would be happy if Rance, Lids, Martin, Cotch, Riewoldt left?

If we get serious who would not be happy some young gun players arrive to provide a future and bolster the prospects of Martin, Vlad and C Ellis.

If Cameron came from GWS to RFC or Shiel or a Treloar, or a Petracca what would you think?

Put it this way do you have more hope now or back when we got Dusty and we had Lids and Cotch?

What did Alex Rance ever do to end up here? Poor bloke. Send him and Jack up to Western Sydney in the twilights of their careers to get 'em a flag.

No lol I don't want them to leave

We need to recruit a couple of good players to support them. Forget about lazy Vickery

Mr.Rance is just a Beast,I do feel very sorry for him at times, he just puts his heart into every contest and battle And still doesn't get the support he deserves in the back beside grimes at times.:(

All love to the man,he is a gun agree? :):thumbsu:

:hearts:

#docking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if people who say "send them to another club" are actually true supporters.

No one can actually tell me they would be happy if Rance, Lids, Martin, Cotch, Riewoldt left?
Different paradigms in different sports - in America, contracts aren't usually very long and players move freely, so the fans don't get too upset when players leave for more money or opportunity.

The AFL is a lot more parochial and fans feel less like they are cheering for a franchise and more that they are part of the club - longer term contracts and fewer player movements cement this culture.

So yes, those that hope their players leave can definitely be true fans.

If and it's the biggest if in history. You could guarantee us winning a flag if we traded Rance lids cotch dusty and jack.then yeah trade them . but that won't happen. So im happy to cheer them on every week

Does suspension rule him out of the best and fairest? It makes no sense calling it the best and fairest if it doesn't.
Doesnt rule him out. Dusty Martin will take out the best and fairest this year as a reward for many good years, but Rance is still our most influential player and our best by a mile. His impact as a KPD is massive, he just controls our entire defensive half.

I love Rance. He plays with heart and never leaves anything left on the field.

But I'm over watching Richmond and getting my enjoyment out of a few individuals - Rance, Jack, Richo, etc.
I'd swap them all for a team that delivered.

Does suspension rule him out of the best and fairest? It makes no sense calling it the best and fairest if it doesn't.
There is a get out clause. " if you punch a demon flog in the back of the head your excused and can still win "

Remove this Banner Ad

Back