AGS year 10 best from each school

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Cust is overrated. Gaff is the best of them, but I don't think any are quite AFL material.

i agree with u there mate except of Joshy Toy's behalf he will go places he is a genuine freak u can disagree with me if u want but PEGS bread em tough and his got everything

ASHBY is no where near soft. tough as guts. great skills.
CROCKER great kicker, one of the best left footers iv seen.
CHAPMAN don't rate highly, utility player, a bit slow.
CADDY most overated player i have ever seen. too slow, shocking kick. very luky to make VM.
TOY best in AGSV by miles.
GAFF not far behind, clever player. lots of footy.
PRESTIA hard to the ball. height issue.
HOWELL small kid but has go. bit small but great skills, like an alwyn davey.
McMILLAN overated, good kick, too soft
CUST very similar to GAFF, best footy brain easily.
GORDAN afl material.

TOP 3 would be - 1 - GORDAN
2 - TOY
3 - GAFF / CUST

Played with all these guys. Many more players, just mention them and i'll give you my opinion.

Rating players after obviously not seeing them in action much if at all is a little bit over confident of yourself wouldn't you think? What achievements do you have in football to date?

Mentone has some good year 10 talent this year...

Tom Garside gun, quick, skillful, creates plenty of vital run of the half back line, loves to link up with his brother
Dan Garside ditto
Dan Maitland great skills, hard at it, showed great guts on the weekend against much bigger and stronger opponents
Darcy Brown Brother of the rednut Mitchell, gutsy little fella with booming left foot

all will improve further throughout the season as they adapt to this standard of footy

i play in the aps and play footy with all of these blokes
in ags ashby is far from being soft, trying saying that too him see what happens, cust is an absolutly incredible player, easiest player to watch, macmillan does some crazy things but a great player. howell is the best player of his size and you fools who keep talking about crocker gaff and chapman you better jump across into the aps and talk but i play with crocker and chapman, chapman has potential and is good very good, croker is something very very special, he will play afl no questions asked.

i play in the aps and play footy with all of these blokes
in ags ashby is far from being soft, trying saying that too him see what happens, cust is an absolutly incredible player, easiest player to watch, macmillan does some crazy things but a great player. howell is the best player of his size and you fools who keep talking about crocker gaff and chapman you better jump across into the aps and talk but i play with crocker and chapman, chapman has potential and is good very good, croker is something very very special, he will play afl no questions asked.

iv played with all these boys aswell, ashby is the hardest player iv ever seen ... the rest are guns and crockers just a freak

i believe that hayden pyke has taken the young chargers from mentone under his wing. word is that bonding sessions occur on a weekly bacis which the boys have learnt heaps from. t mcmahon also to take some credit for the development of these ytoungsters however he has has other commitments for the last few months with regard to vic metro and recently found lady love.

Mentone has some good year 10 talent this year...

Tom Garside gun, quick, skillful, creates plenty of vital run of the half back line, loves to link up with his brother
Dan Garside ditto
Dan Maitland great skills, hard at it, showed great guts on the weekend against much bigger and stronger opponents
Darcy Brown Brother of the rednut Mitchell, gutsy little fella with booming left foot

all will improve further throughout the season as they adapt to this standard of footy

ASHBY is no where near soft. tough as guts. great skills.
CROCKER great kicker, one of the best left footers iv seen.
CHAPMAN don't rate highly, utility player, a bit slow.
CADDY most overated player i have ever seen. too slow, shocking kick. very luky to make VM.
TOY best in AGSV by miles.
GAFF not far behind, clever player. lots of footy.
PRESTIA hard to the ball. height issue.
HOWELL small kid but has go. bit small but great skills, like an alwyn davey.
McMILLAN overated, good kick, too soft
CUST very similar to GAFF, best footy brain easily.
GORDAN afl material.

TOP 3 would be - 1 - GORDAN
2 - TOY
3 - GAFF / CUST

Played with all these guys. Many more players, just mention them and i'll give you my opinion.

mcmillan soft? haha anything but mate
mcmillan has got balls like no other out in the 1s. takes absolutely no notice of how anyone is or their reputation.
absolutely planted no10 (bruzzer?) from Ivanhoe last friday night.
does not hesitate!

mcmillan has got balls like no other out in the 1s. takes absolutely no notice of how anyone is or their reputation.
does not hesitate!
It's funny because your Lachie Mcmillan speaking... thats fairly sadd

does not hesitate!
McMillan's first name wouldn't happen to be... Lachie.. would it? Don't go tootin your own horn mate and if you want to, make your identity a little more anonymous. Because, in fact, McMillan is soft, but has the skill capacity to over come this, along with his pace. Footy isn't a game for softies though and his day will come.

camberwell v marcellin this mornin
awesome display by some of the year 10s that were playin
mcmillan and cust both awesome games for camberwell
caddy (i think he was the blonde guy in the middle) great game for marcellin and gordan was v.good also
good to see the young blokes going hard n being top players on both sides.

I played against Ashby recently, and he does not deserve half the hype he recieves on this site. Definatly not soft, but didn't even seem a standout.
P.S. AGS is a joke. Imagine if Trinity or Assumtion played Skevs, MGramma or Scotch

I played against Ashby recently, and he does not deserve half the hype he recieves on this site. Definatly not soft, but didn't even seem a standout.
P.S. AGS is a joke. Imagine if Trinity or Assumtion played Skevs, MGramma or Scotch
Assumption would give scotch, Skevs and Gramma a run for their money with all there borders that have come in they are impressive... not trinity tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Marcellin have three guys in the Vic metro team mate. Most out of any school.
De La (in ACC) had two and had a few that were pretty unlucky to miss out mate.
Get a brain tool.

does not hesitate!

lachie mate if you actually did something on the footy field and maybe touched the old prune wont need to pump your tyres up as much as you do mate performances on the field count mate

does not hesitate!

To be fair, mcmillan is a good player. He was on fire agaisnt Yarra last week.......no serious, he was on fire, his hair just blazed up and he was out of control. RANGA!!!!!!!!! :)

i also hear that mentone grammar yr 8 soccer side are on fire for all the right reason hulld? an i right in saying this??
Lachie everyone knows what your abuot now and you now have a monkey on your back to plat well. talk the talk!!
it also may pay to have a diferent username in future also, so people cant identify who you are. its called having a brain mate..

marcellin obviously have the best yr 10s
gordon, caddy, considine, rintoul, karnezis, and little vear
if hes anythign liek his older brother look out.. doughnut shop

Tom Lynch, Kyle Martin, Tom Scully, Tyrone Vickery, Ashley Smith all go to Haileybury and Johnny Nicolopolous would probably have been in the team but injured his knee. Taylor Gilchrist and Jack Zeibell are in the teams from caulfield and i think Luke Lowden would have been in the Country team but injured himself. Like i said caulfield have people in people in various other teams, a few in the NSW team, for example Taylor Duryea. So they really don't compare to the 3 in the De La team.

Tom Lynch, Kyle Martin, Tom Scully, Tyrone Vickery, Ashley Smith all go to Haileybury and Johnny Nicolopolous would probably have been in the team but injured his knee. Taylor Gilchrist and Jack Zeibell are in the teams from caulfield and i think Luke Lowden would have been in the Country team but injured himself. Like i said caulfield have people in people in various other teams, a few in the NSW team, for example Taylor Duryea. So they really don't compare to the 3 in the De La team.
So 5 from Haileybury and 2 from Caulfield?
I said 3 from Marcellin, AGS and 2 from De La, ACC. Couldda, wouldda and shouldda aside, these schools match others mate. Your comp isn't the only one buddy.

Chris Kennedy from Mentone goes alright.
Promising young talent from down bayside way. 'quick', 'skillful' and reads the play well, pretty sure he's down on the Stringrays list. Goodluck to the young fellaaaa.

does not hesitate!

are you kidding me mcmillan, who the heck comes out and pumps their tyres up like you have. you are an average footballer and your hair meets the standard of your game.

LOSER

Remove this Banner Ad

Back