AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had a call or email re membership upgrade? They are a bit behind, last years admissions took place late June

I called last week and the person I spoke to said they were working through them at the moment and they’d be in touch. So seems close

From afl now
We sincerely apologise for the recent email Welcome to AFL Membership for 2023! you received from us. This email was sent to you in error and we regret any confusion this may have caused.

Rest assured that we are working diligently to ensure such errors do not occur in the future.

We greatly value your time and trust, and we strive to maintain the highest standards of accuracy in our communications.

Thank you for your understanding.

Meanwhile at AFL Membership house:

Computer Working GIF

What an absolute mess they are...

From afl now
We sincerely apologise for the recent email Welcome to AFL Membership for 2023! you received from us. This email was sent to you in error and we regret any confusion this may have caused.

Rest assured that we are working diligently to ensure such errors do not occur in the future.

We greatly value your time and trust, and we strive to maintain the highest standards of accuracy in our communications.

Thank you for your understanding.
Well, given there's just about a Welcome to Country prior to just about each AFL match these days, perhaps we've advanced to Welcome to AFL Membership emails each week.

Still no renewals? It's almost mid July they usually happen mid June.
Patience. It takes time to check up on those ex-members who let their membership lapse 15 years ago to see if they’re interested in jumping back into Gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't be more grateful to have this membership. It's not without it's annoyances in how they manage it, but when your club is in a Grand Final, you're almost guaranteed a seat - Collingwood isn't quite due to high membership numbers. But most clubs are guaranteed.

I was joined up in the good old days where you barely had a wait. 1996 was my first year as a restricted member. I was offered full membership right before the finals series of 2001, and attended my first Grand Final in 2001.

I've been to all Collingwood Grand Finals since then, and also most others too. Missed a few years as an absentee (by choice).

If you're on the waitlist, hang in there. It's a good membership to have. Better than club membership IMHO.

Meanwhile, been on the MCC wait list since 2007 (unfortunately went on too late in life), so I'll be still waiting a while longer to even get provisional membership, let alone full!

Couldn't be more grateful to have this membership. It's not without it's annoyances in how they manage it, but when your club is in a Grand Final, you're almost guaranteed a seat - Collingwood isn't quite due to high membership numbers. But most clubs are guaranteed.

I was joined up in the good old days where you barely had a wait. 1996 was my first year as a restricted member. I was offered full membership right before the finals series of 2001, and attended my first Grand Final in 2001.

I've been to all Collingwood Grand Finals since then, and also most others too. Missed a few years as an absentee (by choice).

If you're on the waitlist, hang in there. It's a good membership to have. Better than club membership IMHO.

Meanwhile, been on the MCC wait list since 2007 (unfortunately went on too late in life), so I'll be still waiting a while longer to even get provisional membership, let alone full!
Save me a seat when you get MCC membership. I signed up in Oct 2008 so you're about 10 years ahead of me on current intake.
However I should get Full AFL either this year or next.

LOL

Just got the "Welcome to AFL Membership 2023" email again

Personally, Medallion Club would be better than waiting for AFL GOLD. Yeah its like $211 a week per seat, but factor in everything if your mad for footy, and its surely better.

You can buy GF tickets for $2000 from the AFL right now if you're that desperate. No need for medallion club.
I get ya for sure, but if your comparing 20 years AFL Silver + $2000 for a GF Ticket...Vs year 1 Medallion Club having a dedicated seat with this view ALL YEAR to any and all games....including GF.......phwoar!!!!

Its a lot, but cant deny its pretty bloody good.

1689555099385.png

I get ya for sure, but if your comparing 20 years AFL Silver + $2000 for a GF Ticket...Vs year 1 Medallion Club having a dedicated seat with this view ALL YEAR to any and all games....including GF.......phwoar!!!!

Its a lot, but cant deny its pretty bloody good.

View attachment 1741092
Why not just get the Jolimont club if money isnt an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back