AFL LIVE PC Texture Mods

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry. I was referring to other textures as in aside from guernseys. I was thinking I could redo the ground logos, grass, signage on the grounds, post padding, etc. Not really important stuff but I have so much time on my hands these days.
Just saw the post that someone else found the files for a few of these things but not sure if there's a way to change them yet.
Any texture can be changed, you just need to find the original one first. There are some signage updates. They might be in the thread on the footy jumper board.

Progress.

VrLp1dI.png

Hey mate, would you mind telling me how you managed to get that far? Cheers.

These mods are fantastic..superb..

Only issue I noticed was that interchange names are now "row 1", "row 2" etc..

I'll take a look at the code..

I did notice that but I thought it might just be an issue with the PC version in general. Either way, it didn't seem like something to worry about.

Also for anyone lurking for updates, I update the folders in my drive regularly. There's a few indigenous jumpers in there too.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Byr6r2-F1o2mUGpYTWkzOFVOeVk&usp=sharing

Finished a few more Indigenous jumpers but forgot to post them. All the 2016 jumpers are in here as usual. With previews files in this folder.
Credit goes to Mero for most of this again. I did the St Kilda one though and Sydney's was edited from Mero's vector file.

SydneyIndigenous.jpg WesternBulldogsIndigenous.jpg MelbourneIndigenous.jpg FremantleIndigenous.jpg WestCoastIndigenous.jpg AdelaideIndigenous.jpg

Also finally updated the Indigenous All Stars guernseys. Along with minor updates to Victoria and the All Stars to keep them in line with the rest. IndigenousAllStarsAway.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also I logged all the Club numbers recently.

I just noticed this. Could I please have the log?
Maybe, the textures too, it you've saved them.
I don't think it will quite solve my situation because so many jumpers share the same numbers but it would be a good start?

Any updated rosters for the PC?
No one ever figured out how to share rosters between accounts but BigAnton had a go at making an updated list.
Hi guys!

I'm awfully sorry I haven't replied to you guys for a little while, however I have now made a google drive folder with the 2016 rosters uploaded. Just a reminder that:

1. I have done nearly all of the senior lists, it's mainly rookies that need to be made (Haven't gotten to many of them, sorry)

2. COMPLETED: Off the top of my head, it's Sydney, GWS, West Coast, Fremantle, Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, Richmond

3. INCOMPLETED: 95% of Geelong's, 90% of Hawthorn's, 95% of Melbourne's, 90% of St Kilda's, 95% of the Western Bullogs, 80% of Brisbane's, 85% of Essendon's, 85% of Gold Coast's

4. Some of the ratings may be too high and too low for some players. Feel free to edit whatever you want in terms of ratings and player likeness'

5. There are 451 delisted players, since the upload I've made a few "Retired Legends" teams, so do whatever you want with them

Anyway, here's the link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6lcfGmGBMfxbmF0Y3IzLTNTeWc

Enjoy!

No one ever figured out how to share rosters between accounts but BigAnton had a go at making an updated list.
Wow! Any idea on if a 2017 list is being made? 2017 rosters coupled with the stuff you guys have done here would be amazing.

I'll get a start on updating the new lists, now that all lists have been finalized
Legend!! Now I just need to find somewhere that is selling the PC version...

I've finished the 2017 uniforms from what I've seen so far, although I'm holding off on any BLK gear for now.
View attachment 313227
The number colour situation has become more annoying now with Port Adelaide bringing back their white panel.

Where can I find the new 2017 jerseys? Richmond now have PUMA for their jersey sponsor

Where can I find the new 2017 jerseys? Richmond now have PUMA for their jersey sponsor
I haven't started Richmond yet but most of them are done. I was waiting until I finished the guernsey select previews before uploading them but that shouldn't be too far away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back