AFL Evolution - Mods Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice. Looking forward to it.
Yeah I'm using Paint.Net as well.
Existing dds, new layer with my shirt image, 60% opacity, realign/size onto existing, opacity 100%, save over the top.
7-Zip to unrar / rar the main file.
I've been mostly making edits to existing designs but I've been getting the logos of ogle Images and putting them on the designs.

gM5IlPS.jpg

Did me a new Clash jumper!

I finally bothered to get into the texture files (still can't actually run the demo though).
I'm wondering if you can change the cut of a guernsey by copying and pasting the "_n.dds" files over for each other and renaming them.
For example, Adelaide were with BLK and their files look like this.
home_n.jpg home_d.jpg
Could you replace the overlay with the overlay of an ISC guernsey and use an ISC guerney texture (_d.dds) to trace over and apply the collar shape, stitching and logos to the old guernsey?
home_n.jpg home_d.jpg
Would that make it look right?

Question with regard to mods: does anyone know whether or not its likely that they will be able to be done on consoles? If they will only work on PC then I'm thinking it's probably worth getting the PC edition instead.

Question with regard to mods: does anyone know whether or not its likely that they will be able to be done on consoles? If they will only work on PC then I'm thinking it's probably worth getting the PC edition instead.
The mods won't work on console which is causing me to toss up between it too. I've put a lot of work into the mods so far and I don't want it to go to waste (for me at least) so I'll most likely get it on PC.

I finally bothered to get into the texture files (still can't actually run the demo though).
I'm wondering if you can change the cut of a guernsey by copying and pasting the "_n.dds" files over for each other and renaming them.
View attachment 355114 View attachment 355115
Could you replace the overlay with the overlay of an ISC guernsey and use an ISC guerney texture (_d.dds) to trace over and apply the collar shape, stitching and logos to the old guernsey?
View attachment 355125 View attachment 355128
I wouldn't worry too much, to be honest. By the time the game comes out all of the AFL teams will be correct.
Source: Facebook (can't remember where though)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 355114 View attachment 355115
View attachment 355125 View attachment 355128
Just tested it on Collingwood VFL and it adds stitching but it doesn't remove the bib part from the Star guernsey.
upload_2017-4-10_10-52-0.png

Maybe there is another file that can be swapped to fix it.
I'd imagine that there's a file that basically says for the the game to fold and cut the jumper here, here and here. But I don't think I'd be able to edit it.

I'd imagine that there's a file that basically says for the the game to fold and cut the jumper here, here and here. But I don't think I'd be able to edit it.
You might be able to replace them though. Just like you did with the stitching overlay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back