AFL Evolution 2 PC Modding thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I've had a little play around, found a program that enables the console in the game, seems to be no way to enable this feature.

Using freecam around some of the stadiums was pretty cool though
If you're still around, where can I find this tool you were using to enable the console?

Been trying to find a way to change the HUD scoreboard?

I didn't go to everything but I didn't have any luck going in through Hud and then sifting through everything
Didn't have much luck either, only thing I found was afl/Content/Afl/UI/components/HUDScoreboard.uasset
but editing that is above my pay grade.

Didn't have much luck either, only thing I found was afl/Content/Afl/UI/components/HUDScoreboard.uasset
but editing that is above my pay grade.
Cam you send it in here?
Just need a backing I can edit on.

Do you think the game seperates the text and the backing or is it one entity

Cam you send it in here?
Just need a backing I can edit on.

Do you think the game seperates the text and the backing or is it one entity
Yeah, I think it's probably built dynamically with all the different components assembled to build the scoreboard would be my guess.
Will zip and attach the .uasset soon.

Attachments

• HUDScoreboard.zip
    23.1 KB · Views: 28
I've run into a problem with this. I tried injecting it into the game, and my anti-virus has blocked both UUU and Evo 2's win64 exe file.
I allowed both as exceptions through my anti-virus, launched the game and was met with this error message and unable to get past the intro screen.
I've tried all of the following, but nothing has stopped this error from appearing on start-up:

• Deleting the win64 exe file that was blocked, then verifying game files through steam.
  • Completely removing UUU from my PC
  • Disabling both my anti-virus & firewall
  • Completely reinstalling the game.

Anything else I could try? :(

20220915150334_1.jpg

I've run into a problem with this. I tried injecting it into the game, and my anti-virus has blocked both UUU and Evo 2's win64 exe file.
I allowed both as exceptions through my anti-virus, launched the game and was met with this error message and unable to get past the intro screen.
I've tried all of the following, but nothing has stopped this error from appearing on start-up:

• Deleting the win64 exe file that was blocked, then verifying game files through steam.
  • Completely removing UUU from my PC
  • Disabling both my anti-virus & firewall
  • Completely reinstalling the game.

Anything else I could try? :(

View attachment 1508680
Not sure tbh. Is it running as admin? Can you inject it after you get past the main menu at all maybe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm new to all the Evo 2 modding, and I cannot find the AFL folder containing the UI folder. Anyway I can get help? The pic below shows what I see in the Content folder.

Attachments

• Screenshot (74).png
    Screenshot (74).png
    561.2 KB · Views: 33
Has anyone been able to do the scoreboard yet?
Unfortunately not, from what I can see it seems you can only change the background but I've been unable to find even that.
I did find that you can mod anything on the main menu though which is kinda cool.

I'm new to all the Evo 2 modding, and I cannot find the AFL folder containing the UI folder. Anyway I can get help? The pic below shows what I see in the Content folder.
Follow the first or 5th post of this thread I think it was, whichever the tutorial was, keep in mind it's a really painful process, you'll need to download unreal engine and some other apps and I suggest you get the Fmodel version that's used in the video, the one released in September of 2020.

Otherwise just pm me and I can probably mod what you want as I already have it set up

Severs dead?
It's been weird for a couple of days. I'd launch the game and be met with "Connecting to server..." on the title screen. Sometimes after a few seconds it lets me progress to the main menu, sometimes it doesn't and i'd have to restart the game.

Try relaunching the game if it wont let you past the title screen.

Last edited:
Yeah mate send me a PM and I'll send them through
Hey mate, would I be able to grab a few texture files off you if you still have that game? I went to purchase it the other day in order to pull out some textures to create old season mods, and it's been taken down

Remove this Banner Ad

Back