AFL coaches and players - spot on....Umpires...no idea!

Remove this Banner Ad

PooMonkey

Tie dye biatch!!!
Sep 23, 2009
With other monkeys!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester Utd, SF 49ers, Rovers.
So I have been reading all year how the Brownlow is over rated and a joke of an award that doesn't have the cred to go with the hype.

And I have to agree...all of the Collingwood FLOGS out there...you were right.

Instead, I have carefully read your arguments on how the Brownlow doesn't matter and that the real awards to cherish are the AFLPA and AFLCA MVP's.

I will admit it...you were right...that's correct a Carlton Flog agreeing with a Collingwood Flog...who would have thought we would see the day.

In 2011 the AFLPA and AFLCA have marked down the best players in their eyes...and the awards and accolades that really count belong to none other than...

Chris Judd and Marc Murphy!!!

Blue boys taking home the title as the best 2 players in the league! :D:thumbsu:

And before the calls come of what are they doing Saturday...I will tell you.

They will be watching the Cats shit all over the birds nest at Collingwood to win the Flag!!!

Inb4:
The players don't watch any games.
Ratten always votes for Carlton players.
The umpires are the only ones who are right.

This is, of course, until another Carlton player wins the Brownlow.

Conclusion: Dey mad :eek:

In after Byron Clanger's shite response

You_mad_grimace.jpg

Oh how the roles have reversed between Carlton and Collingwood flogs :eek:

Jeez, you catch on quick. Here's a photo of a dog with a saxophone to keep you amused while the rest of us try and construct actual posts:

1301337177oZL8t1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, I agree. Umpires are ****ed in the head. That's why we abuse the stupid ****s every single week. I was just hoping Mitchell would win it and Swan get it by default so we could rob the Hawks again

Oh how the roles have reversed between Carlton and Collingwood flogs :eek:
Not really:
2010 - Carltank Brownlow (albeit an eagles trained player) / Carltank not in GF.
2011 - Collingwood Brownlow / Carltank still not in GF.

Conclusion, Carltank will not be in a Grand Final for the foreseeable future. Bookmark it.

In all fairness, Ratten is just a Carlton supporter who was made head coach.

Naturally he just gave Judd and Murph votes regardless of the result.

Note the coincidence, Ratten comes out earlier in the year and says if Judd wins B&F, it means Carlton haven't progressed, so what does he do?

Gives Murphy more coaches votes to make it seem like Carlton don't rely on Judd.

lol.

Having said that, I still maintain the Brownlow is a joke.

Any players that can contribute to dragging that many spuds up to 5th are worthy of all the accolades that come their way

In all fairness, Ratten is just a Carlton supporter who was made head coach.

Naturally he just gave Judd and Murph votes regardless of the result.

Note the coincidence, Ratten comes out earlier in the year and says if Judd wins B&F, it means Carlton haven't progressed, so what does he do?

Gives Murphy more coaches votes to make it seem like Carlton don't rely on Judd.

lol.

Having said that, I still maintain the Brownlow is a joke.

That was Paul Roos on "On The Couch" *******, by all means though create a quote that doesn't exist to justify your arguement:eek:

That was Paul Roos on "On The Couch" *******, by all means though create a quote that doesn't exist to justify your arguement:eek:

Pwned_by_whale.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back