AFL Canberra Div 3, div 4 (Canb Dist) Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are going around again then dj,no umpiring rumors this year.:eek:
Also will the hot water be in both dressing rooms ? or just the home sides like the old sheds across the road :D
yes i will have another year, not sure about the hot water, havent seen the visitors rooms, been to busy tiling the spa and ice baths in home sheds, once they are done and the sauna is fitted out we might run a few garden hoses and hang them from the roof in the visitors. Ha ha , off course there will be hot water, they should be great. big improvement on tents, hope you guys enjoy. now all we need is lights, but i think we will have to win another flag before council coughs up for them . as for across the road, thats not ours so you will have to take that one up with the rah rah boys. anyone know how the jets first run went.

yes i will have another year, not sure about the hot water, havent seen the visitors rooms, been to busy tiling the spa and ice baths in home sheds, once they are done and the sauna is fitted out we might run a few garden hoses and hang them from the roof in the visitors. Ha ha , off course there will be hot water, they should be great. big improvement on tents, hope you guys enjoy. now all we need is lights, but i think we will have to win another flag before council coughs up for them . as for across the road, thats not ours so you will have to take that one up with the rah rah boys. anyone know how the jets first run went.
Dj , did you hear the council wants the roos to run another raffle to get a bigger pump for the spa what,s the go with that.

Its tame compared to the former player who's missus rightly suspected he was cheating on her on the trip.

When he made it home, all his clothes and possessions were cut up and wrecked and on the front lawn.

The clown has since moved on to nobody's surprise. He was a knob (and now someone elses problem - and doing the same things at his new club). How many clubs can one person burn their way through? :eek:

Yeah tru dat - next thing he will wear a singlet on the golf course or something heinous like that - I mean you can rabbit punch someone while you are a runner (big tough act) and then be a coach and then you can move for coin a fair bit of vitamin e around the club or knock off profits - and still be okay - but you bear your difference makers on a golf course - and its whammo - joke

Of course people who are in positions of power can selectively overlook what they wish hey hey hey

Yeah tru dat - next thing he will wear a singlet on the golf course or something heinous like that - I mean you can rabbit punch someone while you are a runner (big tough act) and then be a coach and then you can move for coin a fair bit of vitamin e around the club or knock off profits - and still be okay - but you bear your difference makers on a golf course - and its whammo - joke

Of course people who are in positions of power can selectively overlook what they wish hey hey hey

I am a bit confused - who the f#ck are you all talking about??? My guess by the low morality of these acts it would be all southsiders and/or new south welshmen???:)

Hey Dj,

Who is coaching out your way next year. I heard on the grapevine that Sero is moving. Any truth to this?
G,day rusty any truth to the rumor that we want see the joint medal winner Cummins running around in div 4 as well.
I heard on the grapevine that a poster from this site will be the new coach of the roos.

G,day rusty any truth to the rumor that we want see the joint medal winner Cummins running around in div 4 as well.
I heard on the grapevine that a poster from this site will be the new coach of the roos.

Hey Cab

None at all mate. He is at this stage still lining up with us, haven't heard of anyone talking to him either.

And who would that be? Is DJ taking on the duties?

Hey Cab

None at all mate. He is at this stage still lining up with us, haven't heard of anyone talking to him either.

And who would that be? Is DJ taking on the duties?
I did hear that dj has expressed interest in the job .
Have you lost any form last year ? Armsrong ,Dawson perhaps !!!!:D

I did hear that dj has expressed interest in the job .
Have you lost any form last year ? Armsrong ,Dawson perhaps !!!!:D

We've lost two at this stage cab. Waters is going to Western suburbs and Dawso's brother is going to Belco. Not 100% sure on the rest but most were fairly keen to play on. Will know more as we have our muster coming up soon.

I don't think the Steves will ever retire. It will affect our cash inflow too much as I think we would lose our club pension. I would say that Armstrong might play on cause his youngest will probably crack a few games this year.

I am a bit confused - who the f#ck are you all talking about??? My guess by the low morality of these acts it would be all southsiders and/or new south welshmen???:)

Caught up with boys at Danny Green who were blues boys - its endemic and the main story according to a few why some of their club stalwarts have gone left club

Just noticed on the Jets website that plans are underway for a new ground up there. Good work, the AFL community in canberra needs some quality grounds and facilities:thumbsu: Just one thing, are the lights going to be good/bright enough to host games under lights? I am a huge fan of night matches (as some might already know from previous posts) and I reckon a few early season matches under lights at the new venue would be tops out there. With proximity to the town centre it might draw a bit of a crowd in March/April that can hit the pubs afterwards!!!! Pity it wont be ready until 2011....

Belco are supposed to be redeveloping Kippax Oval, but I cant tell you where that is at, 3GM do you know any of this???

Also, does anyone know where Footy Park is up to???

What a shit post. You sound like you are a clown with a massive chip on your shoulder. Fancy having a sook on a website that's read by about 9 people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just noticed on the Jets website that plans are underway for a new ground up there. Good work, the AFL community in canberra needs some quality grounds and facilities:thumbsu: Just one thing, are the lights going to be good/bright enough to host games under lights? I am a huge fan of night matches (as some might already know from previous posts) and I reckon a few early season matches under lights at the new venue would be tops out there. With proximity to the town centre it might draw a bit of a crowd in March/April that can hit the pubs afterwards!!!! Pity it wont be ready until 2011....

Belco are supposed to be redeveloping Kippax Oval, but I cant tell you where that is at, 3GM do you know any of this???

Also, does anyone know where Footy Park is up to???

1 would think that the facilities, lights, would be up to scratch, at least you would hope so.

What a shit post. You sound like you are a clown with a massive chip on your shoulder. Fancy having a sook on a website that's read by about 9 people.
bit of a turn up but i actually agree with you on this one spoiler, but i still dont understand it. has he got tiger woods ben cousins and some other coach all mixed up ??

Who is favoured by the draw ??:footy:

Goulburn play coota and eastlake only once and Dont play bidgee at all.
They do however only have to travel away from there home ground 7 times meaning they have 9 home games from 16 played.:D

Gungahlin play yass ,belco,adfa and bidgee once and have 8 home games:thumbsdown:

Belco play yass,uni,gungahlin,and eastlake once and have 9 home games:thumbsu:

Anu play belco ,coota,cooma,and eastlake once and have 8 home games:cool:

Yass have 9 home games and play 2 of last years top 4 twice being goulburn and uni.:cool:

Eastlake, could be the big improvers this year only having to play Goulburn,Anu,Belconnen and Yass once .:p

The jets wil most likely stuggle to fill a place in the top 4 givin there inclusion into div 2 in 2010 .:eek:

If the draw remains the same as it is now the swans have to be short price favorites to go back to back,but dont rite of yass or belco .

Hi Longhaul, havent heard much yet, got a few young guys coming up, one 16 year old kid thats about 6 ' 5 and can slam dunk at basketball. very fast as well. heard a few other younger ones as well. who are the x belco boys ? and retired players ? should be a good year for us, without having to set up tents anymore, imagine how much time we can actually have to prepare for footy !!!. could be another yass hawthorn double this year. nothing wrong with high hopes.:thumbsu:

Who is that?

Anybody hear who is coaching Yass yet, also does anyone know the coaches for uni threes and fours ?

I accepted the position yesterday. We have lost ben serafin to work transfer but retained most of last years players, also picked up ryan cox and hopefully benny maccalum , also a few others interested from canberra and the benny batemans bay connection might see a few heading over the clyde . I will by assisted by craig smith (ex tuggeranong), cian ebert (ex ainslie and also coached at griffith, corowa rutherglen and cairns saints) and hard man mick haddley who also has a few recruits for us. With the new sheds ready to go and a favourable draw it should be a good year for the roos. :thumbsu:

I accepted the position yesterday. We have lost ben serafin to work transfer but retained most of last years players, also picked up ryan cox and hopefully benny maccalum , also a few others interested from canberra and the benny batemans bay connection might see a few heading over the clyde . I will by assisted by craig smith (ex tuggeranong), cian ebert (ex ainslie and also coached at griffith, corowa rutherglen and cairns saints) and hard man mick haddley who also has a few recruits for us. With the new sheds ready to go and a favourable draw it should be a good year for the roos. :thumbsu:
Are you shore there qualified to assit in a district two,s comp///:p

When do Joel and Ben show up? Is it true that you mentioned that you might be able to get them to play a few games during your interview?

gee you have a good memory, i had forgotton about that, not much chance of that after the sizzler deal fell through, but i am hearing stories that shane crawford is going back to mine and his home town of finley for 5 or 6 games to help them out and trying to entice angelo lekkas and one other ex hawk. finley havent won a game for about three years, maybe with that inclusion they might, im not saying its fact but their is deffinate talk of it. would be good for the cats. now tell me this spoiler from the bung ? do you still play

With the Div 3 and 4 rep side rumoured to be made up of under 23 year old players this year, maybe this year would be a good one for an act v/s nsw game .:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back