Opinion AFL 2024 Round 7 - Weekend Wrap & Liked, Learnt, Hated

Remove this Banner Ad

Liked: Another Anzac Day Classic.
Jamie Elliots hanger & the continued effort from the weagles.

Learnt: Carlton can take down Geelong next time they play.

Hated: Another hawthorn flogging.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Im fascinated by this narrative.

It was Geelong going into that game allegedly as the team having to prove something and it seems that after winning, leading the whole way and getting out to 32 points with 5 minutes to play, it’s Carlton that seem to be the side who people are coming away from the game talking about as though they went into it as the aspiring side with a point to prove

Liked: Geelong supporters getting upset that they aren’t unanimously recognised as the best team despite being undefeated.

Learnt: Our rebuild will almost be as bad as Norths.

Hated: watching my predictable team lose predictably. At least it wins me the tipping every week.

Liked: Geelong supporters getting upset that they aren’t unanimously recognised as the best team despite being undefeated.

Learnt: Our rebuild will almost be as bad as Norths.

Hated: watching my predictable team lose predictably. At least it wins me the tipping every week.
We are currently the 3rd or 4th best side in the comp, but the result on the weekend wasn't unjustified - that's all.

Liked: 85k+ for a Geelong game at the G (no matter that they were all Blues)

Learnt: Fremantle and Gold Coast are a real shot at playing finals this season

Hated: BigFooty is still Umpiring.com and Injuries.com

We are currently the 3rd or 4th best side in the comp, but the result on the weekend wasn't unjustified - that's all.

Liked: 85k+ for a Geelong game at the G (no matter that they were all Blues)

Learnt: Fremantle and Gold Coast are a real shot at playing finals this season

Hated: BigFooty is still Umpiring.com and Injuries.com

You're welcome :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back