Ablett and Mooney

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Ablett and Mooney?

What was the go?

Nothing at all happened really I thought

Quarters or tim lane mentioned Ablett not happy with mooney... Right before quarter time mooney had a mark, attempted to kick it in a direction I am assuming gaz wasn't in, he stuffed the kick and hit the man on the mark anyway... Gaz pointed to him and indicated he would have liked it somewhere other than where it went... nothing further.. Complete overhype of a nothing incident

for the record gaz put one down moons throat about 5 mins into the 2nd quarter and all seemed fine

Leading Teams driving the bus again. But Id rather see that they are having a slight verb joust than not talking to each other at all like those Crows pair.

In the big scheme of things , there are team rules that everyone must attempt to follow , being reminded that you didn't may be irritating but its what has made our side successful. In musical terms its more like a Brass Band than a Jazz Band. Its in everyones interest that the team all plays the music in sync , rather than freelancing on their own vibe.

Leading Teams driving the bus again. But Id rather see that they are having a slight verb joust than not talking to each other at all like those Crows pair.

In the big scheme of things , there are team rules that everyone must attempt to follow , being reminded that you didn't may be irritating but its what has made our side successful. In musical terms its more like a Brass Band than a Jazz Band. Its in everyones interest that the team all plays the music in sync , rather than freelancing on their own vibe.

I like the analogy. Some players have a little more freedom than others. Not a bad thing, just the way it is.

Personally I'm happy to see the players talking to one another. I like to see some passion. I think it can get out of hand if you have the wrong personality types (eg Fev) but if you're players trust one another these things are forgotten quickly and everyone improves.

Probably nothing they havent been doing for 5 years but since Ablett's future is in doubt the media highlight every time anyone doesn't give Ablett a high5 and a slap on the bum and assume the team is disowning him.

Probably nothing they havent been doing for 5 years but since Ablett's future is in doubt the media highlight every time anyone doesn't give Ablett a high5 and a slap on the bum and assume the team is disowning him.

As long as they are all working together, so we can equal Brisbane Lions. :D

I didn't hear the commentators talk about it but i did notice Mooney was giving Ablett dirty looks all night.

Beat-up. ....the story that is.:p

Seriously, if Gaz makes a face from a bad curry he ate the night before, then suddenly he's having a feud with someone.

It's a joke. Stevie J would go a million times more nuts at the mids every week than Ablett did at Mooney. Pointed where he wanted it and shrugged after Mooney did a terrible left foot kick straight to Swans players. Mooney is obsessed with using his left and should stop when he doesn't need to.

It's a joke. Stevie J would go a million times more nuts at the mids every week than Ablett did at Mooney. Pointed where he wanted it and shrugged after Mooney did a terrible left foot kick straight to Swans players. Mooney is obsessed with using his left and should stop when he doesn't need to.

When they mentioned it on the telecast, I didn't know what the big deal was. You see SJ screaming at players for not kicking the ball to him weekly and no one cares about that.

What was the go?

Nothing in it.Jr was pissed that Mooney went for goal instead of passing to him just on qtr time.Once the siren went,a couple of seconds later,all was fine.If Ten want to beat that up they could've picked out another 50 incidents last night.Some Swans gave their teammates a decent bake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ablett wanted some lollies from Bomber too, and was telling Moons to get some for him.

Probably some of the most overrated footage I have ever seen. I assume the way to win premierships is with good communication between team mates. If there is an error made, then they should talk about it.. Can't see anything that wouldn't happen in every sports club at any level Australia wide.

He's a shocker. Gets his magnifying glass out to scan hard for any cracks in the Cat machine. Annoys the hell out of me. **** off.

regards,

REB

I had a nightmare the other night: Quartermain and Underwood had spawned a slew of devil children and they were the commentary team at channel 10.

I woke up screaming in a cold sweat and banged my head into a brick wall for a few minutes to take the pain away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back