Social A quiet Drink on a Saturday afternoon

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 7, 2010
308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
WADA
Given it's the off season the Mods might let this through it's loosely footy related.
We all have opposition posters we can't stand in fact in my case loath,I don't want to hear about them.
I'm interested in who you would pick to have a few quiet ones at the local and talk all things footy.
Me it would be Shawt and Les Norton I like their style.

Given it's the off season the Mods might let this through it's loosely footy related.
We all have opposition posters we can't stand in fact in my case loath,I don't want to hear about them.
I'm interested in who you would pick to have a few quiet ones at the local and talk all things footy.

Definelty Les Norton... has a great footy mind outside the poo and wee glasses. Has some stories that would easily beat a Max Walker book.....

Go Catters

Yeah Shawt is nothing "shawt" of hilarious. Seems like he would be decent to hang with if he wasn't so anti-Geelong :mad:

My nominations would be buddylebo23 (so we could jinx each other's teams), Caesar (because he's rich), Bunk Moreland (absolutely gutwrenchingly funny) and dales.girl38 (so we could discuss Callan Ward's hair, shopping and Chanel).

From this team, I'd probably choose Shell (seems pretty cool and has a lot of travel experience), Geelong_Sicko (probably the funniest BF poster I've seen), Tex_21 (disgusting sense of humour that for some reason I love), and geelong_crazy26 (to see if he's the crying Geelong teacher/Catman/the Cats fan with the 2008 tattoo/Ivan Milat).

Yeah Shawt is nothing "shawt" of hilarious. Seems like he would be decent to hang with if he wasn't so anti-Geelong :mad:

My nominations would be buddylebo23 (so we could jinx each other's teams), Caesar (because he's rich), Bunk Moreland (absolutely gutwrenchingly funny) and dales.girl38 (so we could discuss Callan Ward's hair, shopping and Chanel).

I'm flattered! Can the topic of Josh Hutcherson's jawline be open for discussion as well?

I'm rich? Score!

I knew pulling down the big SuperMod dollars would eventually help me get the girls.

I am an orphan Ceasar. You could adopt me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Definelty Les Norton... has a great footy mind outside the poo and wee glasses. Has some stories that would easily beat a Max Walker book.....

Go Catters
Shawt and Les Norton easily as everyone has stated, can't think of others tbh.

Perhaps Fyfie
Definitely Les Norton and Shawt they are some good eggs
Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words.
There are a bucket load of Cat and Hawk fans that do nothing but s**t fight.
I am so over that, and have decided to stay clear of them.
Me, I like fun healthy debate with plenty of swearing with guys who have a point they are prepared to argue.
I respect Geelong immensely, if I didn't I'd be nothing but a *******. You've beaten my mob for 4 seasons now, if I didn't respect the Cats, I certainly couldn't respect my own club, how could I as we clearly are your bitches. We should have beaten you on 2 or 3 occasions, but we have choked.
We need to beat you round 1, for our mental well being.
I look forward to another feisty year of hard, but clean exchanges between our supporters, the idiots that just want to s**t fight without adding value, can go forth and multiply.

i rarely drink, and not too sure many on here would want to meet up for a mineral water :oops:

You can drink mineral water and I will drink beer.

By the way, it's your kick.

Everton so we can discuss how frustrating it is to follow Everton and Les' mate Rectum.
whoopsman for the same reason why he chose me, Les Norton for his interesting stories, footy discussion and the cans and fyfie3011 for his sense of humour and being one of the very few decent Richmond flogs in the bay.

Edit: For a sec I thought I was in Bay 13, not the Geelong off topic board, so I was just naming other bay posters. Too many great posters to name on this site so I'll just leave it at that.

Everton so we can discuss how frustrating it is to follow Everton and Les' mate Rectum.
Rectum. My old mate.
Not sure he was ever my mate to be honest. I had another mate as well; we called him Donney "bullshit" Hill.
Reckon he need his own thread.
Think I'll state up a thread on the Bay about mates you went to the Footy with. I'll drag some of the rectum ones over and pass on some stories about "bullshit Hill"
all for a few laughs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back