A-League A-League Men Round 24 - Sydney Derby, RBB Welcomed?

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
A-League Men round 24 we are close to the end of the season only three rounds left and the final Sydney derby of the season coming up this weekend is the highlight of the round an important round with the winner essentially booking their finals spot. Will we see the RBB at the match after what happened at the last derby? The other big match is on Friday evening in Wellington between the Nix V Victory a win to the nix keeps their premiers plate hopes alive a win to Victory and a top two spot is still reachable.

A-League Men Round 24

Friday 12th April

Wellington Phoenix V Melbourne Victory 5:00pm EST, 8:00pm NZLT, Sky Stadium
Adelaide United V Macarthur F.C 7:45pm EST, 7:15pm CST, Coopers Stadium

Saturday 13th April
Western United V Central Coast Mariners 3:30pm EST, Reginal football facility Tarneit
Brisbane Roar V Newcastle Jets 5:30pm EST, Suncorp Stadium
Sydney F.C V Western Sydney Wanderers 7:45pm EST, Allianz Stadium (Live on 10 Bold, check local guides)

Sunday 14th April
Melbourne City V Perth Glory 3:00pm EST, AAMI Park (Live on 10 Bold, check local guides)

Round 13 rescheduled match

Tuesday 16th April
Western United V Adelaide United 7:00pm EST, Reginal football facility Tarneit

Predictions: Nix V Vic 1-1 Adel 1-0 CCM 3-1 Roar 2-1 WSW 1-0 City 2-1 WU 2-1

Enjoy the football this weekend

Once again our whole dismal club needs a clean-out from the spud players, the useless coaches and the cheap owners. If they stay, then I fear we could go down the same path as the jets post-2008 or ccm during 2014-2020. Just end this wasted season please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done mate its been an amazing season by the Nix, Will be cheering you guys to finish premiers it will be well deserved.
Thanks mate, you guys were unlucky not to steal the match from us at any point in the second half too. Literally anyone in your team had the quality to.

I cannot describe the amount of relief I felt at the 95th minute. The match was so reminiscent of one of those typical Nix games where we had most of the ball and did nothing with it. Glad we keep finding a way 😮‍💨

Thanks mate, you guys were unlucky not to steal the match from us at any point in the second half too. Literally anyone in your team had the quality to.

I cannot describe the amount of relief I felt at the 95th minute. The match was so reminiscent of one of those typical Nix games where we had most of the ball and did nothing with it. Glad we keep finding a way 😮‍💨
Mariners ain't gonna go down without a fight! The Premiers Plate is going down to the wire.

Are the RBB gonna show for the derby? Or is there still a shitfight with the coppers?
So reports are I've found out from by WSW fan mate that only 'some' not all of the RBB will be in attendance. Not sure how many 'some' is but that's all that I could muster out of him.

I like their away kit, for some retro vibes. Pretty much the only good things going their way today.

City continue to make absolutely no sense. Hammering a team again with record goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back