Ghost/Paranormal A Haunting - Australia...

Remove this Banner Ad

There is some truth to this, however, this theory of yours doesn't take into account sightings and feelings people have when they are taken unaware of the paranormal event they experience.

True, however having preconceived ideas of anything paranormal by believers will ultimately lead to many of them attributing something they experience to the paranormal as thats what they have processed the event in their mind to respresent.

The cases which are most interesting of course are when confirmed skeptics experience something. Those cases are the ones which are the most interesting to explore.

How can i answer that? lol

That Kapunda Hotel has more reports and actual incidents though then the Old Geelong Gaol has ever had and i have also done a ghost tour there that was underwhelming in my opinion to. Wiiliamstown ghost tour i did was even worse and what a farce that was!!

Kapunda Hotel ( rear section ) i would never enter though no matter what and you cannot even do a public ghost tour there as far as i know as you would not be allowed.

I am a believer but need pretty hard/decent proof as well to be convinced 100% and i reckon the Kapunda Hotel could deliver it, I have also had my own experience but will not delve into here as it has been posted before.

Until you have experienced something or an unexplained event first hand you are always a skeptic.

all ghost tours are bullshit, especially if they talk about hauntings.
lets be real here, assume this is all true, hauntings are usually restless pissed off ghosts right?

you really think a ghost would sit back and do **** all instead of acting out when dickheads keeping coming?
i mean come on your dead you stuck in the same ****ing place for eternity and only fat single women and blokes that wear make up can speak to you, when they do their usually asking for something.

Assuming you haven't gone mad as a hatter, you're going to fly into the occasional rage and just throw the worlds most violent tanty. stupid campaigner stop asking to move the ****ing frypan!

and even if you're the most laid back person in the world and have kept your shit together for 120+ years, lets be honest you've got to **** with people! I mean your trapped in a building with no need to eat shit or sleep. after a while you would just have to **** with people. i don't mean hurt them but just mess with them. dax someone mid tour, or throw lemons at them. something! you just gotta blow off stem, i mean your dead, what can they do about?

i'd think its far more likely a dead woman's gunna grab a blokes junk after she's been rootless for 200 years. let alone some gap toothed old campaigner who died when rape was a misdemeanor. then appearing in a poorly taken selfy. and most old people are angry as ****, odds are they'd be throwing frying pans at all these psychics or at least the occasional custard tart.

all ghost tours are bullshit, especially if they talk about hauntings.
lets be real here, assume this is all true, hauntings are usually restless pissed off ghosts right?

you really think a ghost would sit back and do **** all instead of acting out when dickheads keeping coming?
i mean come on your dead you stuck in the same ******* place for eternity and only fat single women and blokes that wear make up can speak to you, when they do their usually asking for something.

Assuming you haven't gone mad as a hatter, you're going to fly into the occasional rage and just throw the worlds most violent tanty. stupid campaigner stop asking to move the ******* frypan!

and even if you're the most laid back person in the world and have kept your shit together for 120+ years, lets be honest you've got to **** with people! I mean your trapped in a building with no need to eat shit or sleep. after a while you would just have to **** with people. i don't mean hurt them but just mess with them. dax someone mid tour, or throw lemons at them. something! you just gotta blow off stem, i mean your dead, what can they do about?

i'd think its far more likely a dead woman's gunna grab a blokes junk after she's been rootless for 200 years. let alone some gap toothed old campaigner who died when rape was a misdemeanor. then appearing in a poorly taken selfy. and most old people are angry as ****, odds are they'd be throwing frying pans at all these psychics or at least the occasional custard tart.

Can't wait till you're a ghost. I'd go on that tour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back