Opinion #$^%& !@#)($ @#*&%^$

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think we're going to get as good a chance as that in quite a while.

****ing Adelaide.

Given their outs we should've won simple as that.

They had polish, we played like ****. Tried hard but looked a bunch of scrubbers.

Just have to watch Pendles goal in the last, with vB chasing and falling over.

Typical of our whole night. Fumbles, missed handpasses, and slipping over.

guys you will make the four and will be there deep in september. Both teams were fantastic tonight and somewhere we just pulled it out from nowhere. but you guys are a hard fantastic side and deserve to be up the top

I am disappointed but at the end of the day we are 7-2 so if anyone comes out and gets stupid about the team that we were all soo proud of ..just go and support port cos u ain't wanted.

Reminded me of a Neil Crag "lets only play three-quarters of footy and hope for the best!".

Was going to say something like that. Got home from (enforced visit to)the movies with 5 minutes of the 3rd qtr to go.

The rest of the game was like watching Craigy's Crows all over again. Lost the conteted possession, fumbled when we did get to the ball first, made poor decisions the few times we had clean possession, poor execution when we did make anything resembling a decent decision, let them run into space in our defensive 50.

Have to admire the Pies with players out and another going down just after the sub had come on.

I thought we were woeful tonight. The effort was there but our skills lets us down big time. Way too many easy goals missed and we fumbled the ball constantly. Even smaller players like Callinan struggled to pick the ball up which is simply unacceptable. They looked much cleaner with their possession tonight.

If I was Sando I'd be drilling low bouncing pickups all week long.

They have a few more class players which was the difference tonight.

Pendlebury is an absolute star.

We need to find people who are really clean with their take and make really good decisons when they get the ball.

We are getting there but we looked stuffed in the last quarter.

Our crash bash styler of game may have taken its toll in the last qr.

Yaench is one of our best decison makers in the team.

We must find more players like him to play next to our blue collar types.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am disappointed but at the end of the day we are 7-2 so if anyone comes out and gets stupid about the team that we were all soo proud of ..just go and support port cos u ain't wanted.
Good post.
Collingwood were better. Let's deal with it and perform better the next time we meet.

Hope you don't mind me jumping in but that was a totally draining match to watch. Agreed with the other Pie poster, you will make top 4 so I wouldn't be too worried. But that's not really helping right now.

On the upside, most of your mids had average nights and are unlikely to all play that badly again so you've got plenty of upside.

The margin was really unfair as we were able to pinch goals after your guys were left exposed in the end chasing goals. And the injury timeout clearly killed your momentum rather than hurting us structurally.

You'll be there at the end of the year...as long as Carlton isnt

I think that we had a real bad game, but the positive I take from it is that we were competitive for three quarters even playing shit.

Move on and look forward to next week. 7-2 at this stage we would have taken

Magpies are a superior bird. Crows are scavengers and wait for road kill, whilst Magpies hunt it's prey, albeit a worm, but makes sense coz all other teams are worms comparatively :D

Great game, see you worms in September.

crowsyuno.jpg

I have no doubt we probably would have won if the Crows could pick up the ball from a low bounce.

Methinks Sando will be pushing that during the week, because we can't turn to crap every time conditions get slightly wet.

It was a slippery night tonight. Misty showers for a lot of the day, it was bound to play out the way it did.(Not meaning a Crows loss). Both teams had plenty of dropped marks and missed opportunities.

It's only round nine, you've lost 2 games? Big deal!, get on with next week and get back into the winners circle.
If you guys keep playing the way you have, there's no reason you guys shouldn't finish top 4, top 6 at the lowest.

Just have to watch Pendles goal in the last, with vB chasing and falling over.

Typical of our whole night. Fumbles, missed handpasses, and slipping over.

That one contest symbolised the whole night - pies just had that extra polish when it counted. What a cracking contest tho - that was like a big final, the pressure was enormous all night

The 'Pies were better on the night. Despite having significant outs, and just about everyone tipping them to lose, once again they beat Adelaide. I've watched too many losses to Collingwood....

Anyway, it was a home and away game for 4 points, the conditions obviously didn't suit Adelaide as their ball handling went out the window. Collingwood had a plan and executed.

Time to move onto next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back