Conspiracy Theory 9-11 Controlled demolition: Scientists confirm active nano-thermite in WTC 9-11 dust.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear

Premiership Player
Oct 28, 2004
New Eden
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
A team of 9 scientists/physicists have found and confirmed ACTIVE traces of advanced thermitic material in the dust from the Twin Towers 'collapse' on September 11th, 2001. This confirms the long held notion from countless professionals around the world that the THREE buildings (WTC 1, 2 & 7) which came down in the strange manner they did, did so not on their own but because of pre-planted devices (controlled demolition), contrary to the official government theory.

Here is the peer-reviewed paper in the Open Chemical Physics Journal (2009 section): http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/openaccess2.htm

It also explains why molten metal was seen pouring out of one of the towers just minutes before it 'collapsed', and why molten metal was found underneath all THREE buildings SIX WEEKS after they came down - which is thermodynamically impossible if it were a normal collapse.

This is HUGE news... the implications of it are absolutely staggering.

Here is Danish professor Niels Harrit (one of the scientists from the team of 9) on Danish mainstream TV discussing the findings:

[YOUTUBE]8_tf25lx_3o[/YOUTUBE]

We have all kind of knew it for years...but the fact it is now out and not alot of the media is showing it....hmm wondr why. Whether this is zionist/NWO action or otherwise this is just massive.

Oh dear, I must have just imagined that plane fly into the south tower live on television.

Which is why it was so easy to then let the explosives off.

I know people have the evidence in front of them staring them striaght in the face. But for some reason they just don't want to accept governments do these things. It's called collateral damage.

They would of found more then "Traces" of the stuff if it took "nano Thermite" if they took down the trade Towers.

It also explains why molten metal was seen pouring out of one of the towers just minutes before it 'collapsed', and why molten metal was found underneath all THREE buildings SIX WEEKS after they came down .

Making up facts as they suit you?

Im starting to get tired of The 9/11 conspiricys, The people who believe the whole thing are the same, they claim to be on the cutting edge, trying to prove that it "could" be done, but then dismissing main facts in favour of the probable reason they went down, america pissed off a bunch of arabs.

Arabs flew it into the tower so they played a part but people, jews or otherwise knew before hand so in went the devices and wala - you got yourself a beautiful reason to **** up the whole middle east, though they probably deserve it.

So the 'conspiracy theorists' would have us believe that a group of men broke into the twin towers, and carried a ton of equipment up to the top...without being detected.

Who in their right mind would believe such a thing? Is this even possible? You'd have to be walking on the tightrope of insanity to believe such foolishness. Only a lunatic, magician or David Copperfield would attempt such a break-in.

I call BS, unless someone can prove it is possible.

Hah.

hopefully one day someone fills the white house full of thermite.

Evey Hammond: [reads] Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.
V: [translates] By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

V: ...A building is a symbol, as is the act of destroying it. Symbols are given power by people. A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world.

So the 'conspiracy theorists' would have us believe that a group of men broke into the twin towers, and carried a ton of equipment up to the top...without being detected.

Who in their right mind would believe such a thing? Is this even possible? You'd have to be walking on the tightrope of insanity to believe such foolishness. Only a lunatic, magician or David Copperfield would attempt such a break-in.

Didn't you see the OP?

And all it takes is a few corrupted government officials to sneak that into the WTC...especially the way America's security was back then.

Arabs flew it into the tower so they played a part but people, jews or otherwise knew before hand so in went the devices and wala - you got yourself a beautiful reason to **** up the whole middle east, though they probably deserve it.

They also developed swine flu as a bio weapon in secret govt facilities in Israel. And stole all our govt revenue forcing us into massive budget deficits. And planted Wayne Swan into the ALP as part of a horrid devious long term plan.

Didn't you see the OP?

And all it takes is a few corrupted government officials to sneak that into the WTC...especially the way America's security was back then.
You've convinced me. I'm now on the side of the 'truthers' and ready to disprove all the 'conspiracy' naysayers. I will even put where my mouth is.

I am willing to bet $100
that I can prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt that:

A group of men (or women) can break into the Twin Towers and carry about a ton of equipment up to the roof of the building, without detection by security. I will also prove it is possible to bring in enough heavy wire to connect up the towers for total shock and awe by 8am the next day. I will provide incontrovertible evidence that this is possible, and has in fact been done before.

Any takers?

Didn't you see the OP?

Did you watch the vid?

The guy reckons it could be up to 100 tonnes of nano-thermite, that he suggests would need to be taken into the tower on pallets, with it needed on every floor of the building. I dont know that putting 100 tonnes of explosive into a building constitutes 'sneaking' to be honest.

Still doesnt add up to me. Just sounds like another theory like the 2,693 before this one.

Did you watch the vid?

The guy reckons it could be up to 100 tonnes of nano-thermite, that he suggests would need to be taken into the tower on pallets, with it needed on every floor of the building. I dont know that putting 100 tonnes of explosive into a building constitutes 'sneaking' to be honest.
This.

It takes a silly amount to just to melt a small hole in a 2 inch steel sheet, you would need massive amounts, would be easier to just to fly a plane into the thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A tightrope like this:

large_petit.jpg

I rest my case. :cool:

Did you watch the vid?

Still doesnt add up to me. Just sounds like another theory like the 2,693 before this one.

You don't seriously think some security could defy the United States Governents will?

I agree with the OP - this is MASSIVE news! The implications are absolutely staggering...probably the biggest story of the century. In fact, with so much evidence of a 9/11 conspiracy, I'm surprised this isn't front page news in every country...espeically countries that like to see the US look bad, like France. Come to think of it, that is a bit strange...

Anyway, putting all that aside - this story is big. This thread will go to 50 pages in no time. And I can reveal exclusively to Big Footy that a recorded conversation between Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld plotting to blow up the twin towers has surfaced.

Here is the transcript:

BUSH: So, what's the plan again?

CHENEY: Well, we need to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. So what we've decided to do is crash a whole bunch of remote-controlled planes into Wall Street and the Pentagon, say they're real hijacked commercial planes, and blame it on the towelheads; then we'll just blow up the buildings ourselves to make sure they actually fall down.

RUMSFELD: Right! And we'll make sure that some of the hijackers are agents of Saddam Hussein! That way we'll have no problem getting the public to buy the invasion.

CHENEY: No, Dick, we won't.

RUMSFELD: We won't?

CHENEY: No, that's too obvious. We'll make the hijackers Al Qaeda and then just imply a connection to Iraq.

RUMSFELD: But if we're just making up the whole thing, why not just put Saddam's fingerprints on the attack?

CHENEY: (sighing) It just has to be this way, Dick. Ups the ante, as it were. This way, we're not insulated if things go wrong in Iraq. Gives us incentive to get the invasion right the first time around.

BUSH: I'm a total idiot who can barely read, so I'll buy that. But I've got a question. Why do we need to crash planes into the Towers at all? Since everyone knows terrorists already tried to blow up that building complex from the ground up once, why don't we just blow it up like we plan to anyway, and blame the bombs on the terrorists?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, you don't understand. It's much better to sneak into the buildings ourselves in the days before the attacks, plant the bombs and then make it look like it was exploding planes that brought the buildings down. That way, we involve more people in the plot, stand a much greater chance of being exposed and needlessly complicate everything!

CHENEY: Of course, just toppling the Twin Towers will never be enough. No one would give us the war mandate we need if we just blow up the Towers. Clearly, we also need to shoot a missile at a small corner of the Pentagon to create a mightily underpublicized additional symbol of international terrorism -- and then, obviously, we need to fake a plane crash in the middle of ****ing nowhere in rural Pennsylvania.

RUMSFELD: Yeah, it goes without saying that the level of public outrage will not be sufficient without that crash in the middle of ****ing nowhere.

CHENEY: And the Pentagon crash -- we'll have to do it in broad daylight and say it was a plane, even though it'll really be a cruise missile.

BUSH: Wait, why do we have to use a missile?

CHENEY: Because it's much easier to shoot a missile and say it was a plane. It's not easy to steer a real passenger plane into the Pentagon. Planes are hard to come by.

BUSH: But aren't we using two planes for the Twin Towers?

CHENEY: Mr. President, you're missing the point. With the Pentagon, we use a missile, and say it was a plane.

BUSH: Right, but I'm saying, why don't we just use a plane and say it was a plane? We'll be doing that with the Twin Towers, right?

CHENEY: Right, but in this case, we use a missile. (Throws hands up in frustration) Don, can you help me out here?

RUMSFELD: Mr. President, in Washington, we use a missile because it's sneakier that way. Using an actual plane would be too obvious, even though we'll be doing just that in New York.

BUSH: Oh, OK.

RUMSFELD: The other good thing about saying that it was a passenger jet is that that way, we have to invent a few hundred fictional victims and account for a nonexistent missing crew and plane. It's always better when you leave more cover story to invent, more legwork to do and more possible holes to investigate. Doubt, legwork and possible exposure -- you can't pull off any good conspiracy without them.

BUSH: You guys are brilliant! Because if there's one thing about Americans -- they won't let a president go to war without a damn good reason. How could we ever get the media, the corporate world and our military to endorse an invasion of a secular Iraqi state unless we faked an attack against New York at the hands of a bunch of Saudi religious radicals? Why, they'd never buy it. Look at how hard it was to get us into Vietnam, Iraq the last time, Kosovo?

CHENEY: Like pulling teeth!

RUMSFELD: Well, I'm sold on the idea. Let's call the Joint Chiefs, the FAA, the New York and Washington, D.C., fire departments, Rudy Giuliani, all three networks, the families of a thousand fictional airline victims, MI5, the FBI, FEMA, the NYPD, Larry Eagleburger, Osama bin Laden, Noam Chomsky and the fifty thousand other people we'll need to pull this off. There isn't a moment to lose!

BUSH: Don't forget to call all of those Wall Street hotshots who donated $100 million to our last campaign. They'll be thrilled to know that we'll be targeting them for execution as part of our thousand-tentacled modern-day bonehead Reichstag scheme! After all, if we're going to make martyrs -- why not make them out of our campaign paymasters? Shit, didn't the Merrill Lynch guys say they needed a refurbishing in their New York offices?

RUMSFELD: Oh, they'll get a refurbishing, all right. Just in time for the "Big Wedding"!

ALL THREE: (cackling) Mwah-hah-hah!

Full details here: http://www.rollingstone.com/politic..._the_hopeless_stupidity_of_911_conspiracies/1

Imbecile goat. Keep believing everything your government tells you then.

If I believed everything my government told me I would lock myself up for fear of dying from swine flu and be scared of apocalyptic global warming.

I don't. I use my brain. You should try it some time. If you did you might realise that 9/11 conspiracy theories are insane.

In the words of the author of the story I linked to, 'if large numbers of people in this country can swallow 9/11 conspiracy theory without puking, all hope is lost. Our best hope is that the Japanese take pity on us and allow us to serve as industrial slaves in their future empire, farming sushi rice and assembling robot toys.'

Something tells me you would make a good sushi-rice farmer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back