#6 - Jake Lever

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously not a recruiter but was rated higher than them before the knee injury, im just worried about his height 193

That's absolutely perfect height for a KPP.

Any bigger than that and you're in the dreaded tweener territory, and shorter you're in the third tall category.

Anything from 193-195 is right on the money.

I assume he slid not because there are still question marks over his knee, but rather because nobody got a chance to see how he would come on this year.

When did he do his knee?

Has he played any games in the 2014 year?

Between 2013-2014 season i believe

Didn't play a game this season, however stood out massively last season in the TAC cup as an underager.

Absolutely stoked with this pick. Will be a brilliant addition to the backline. Talia and Lever is like Rutten and Bock back in their prime. That is jizz worthy!

Talia is the best trainer at the club and was super meticulous in his own injury rehab and is now a member of the leadership group

Just think what he's going to do for Jake in terms of development

Key forwards are getting bigger, daniher, Boyd, Wright and Moore from this draft plus resting ruckman to worry about, thats where im worried his 193 could be exposed, obviously hes more of a chb but will still need to play on guys like these from time to time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Jake had his knee reconstructed in December. He's back in training now and he'll be ready to go when he gets to a club. Had he played this year he would possibly have been the No. 1 selection

I'm loving this sentence.

“He's a tall, aggressive, competitive key defender who's a really good leader. He might have even spent some time in the midfield this year had he been able to play. His leadership qualities have improved this year even though he hasn't been able to play and he hasn't missed a beat with his recovery.

And this one is a good one as well.

Hopefully he can live up to his promise.

I'm not worried about his height, reckon we should play him as a third tall giving him freedom to intercept mark and run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back