Player Watch #44: Tyson Stengle [TIGER NO MORE!]

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember clearly watching Tyson play vfl praccy match b4 round 1 against blues, just had a contented smileon my face every time he got the ball, i can remember writing that he is a natural footballer very calm never flustered makes right decisions gives the ball to a player in a better position, will hold onto the ball until something opens up does not panic and beautiful kick for goal
Watching him make his debut im even more confident he will be a magnificent player for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently his nickname is wombat or "wombo" because he could get hit by a truck but still wouldnt get knocked over

West+Coast+Eagles+Training+Session+gEEuO1eTq-1m.jpg

Overdone yet?

Is it true that Stengle has not been tackled in 2 years? Seems hard to believe but I've seen it mentioned a couple of times.

Is it true that Stengle has not been tackled in 2 years? Seems hard to believe but I've seen it mentioned a couple of times.

I'm pretty sure the coach is just having a laugh about how hard Stengle is to tackle.

Nah. It was mentioned some time back when he was actually tackled in a game

I'm pretty sure the coach is just having a laugh about how hard Stengle is to tackle.
I agree

Remove this Banner Ad

Back