Player Watch #43: Todd Elton

Remove this Banner Ad

it's sad to think that an all time legend in Royce hart, who gave his absolute all for the tigers who nowadays can barely walk his knees are so crippling had to sell all his football memorabilia just to raise some money to get more surgery and improve his quality of life. compare this to the lazy useless todd Elton who will be delisted at years end having earnt well over a million dollars for never raising a sweat or giving a rats tossbag about the club. to think when we recruited him he was compared to nick riewolt on his day. well 2500 days later we're still yet to see it. I know his instructors at TIV and the sooner he's delisted the better.

Understand the idea, poorly executed!

it's sad to think that an all time legend in Royce hart, who gave his absolute all for the tigers who nowadays can barely walk his knees are so crippling had to sell all his football memorabilia just to raise some money to get more surgery and improve his quality of life. compare this to the lazy useless todd Elton who will be delisted at years end having earnt well over a million dollars for never raising a sweat or giving a rats tossbag about the club. to think when we recruited him he was compared to nick riewolt on his day. well 2500 days later we're still yet to see it. I know his instructors at TIV and the sooner he's delisted the better.

Has he told you this personally?

Poor post.

Flog.

That is some sporadic use of the caps button there buddy. :neutral:

You take personal attacks to the point it's just wrong. Elton may be bad, but he is still a person.

Give yourself an uppercut

Understand the sentiment, but there is far more to the Royce Hart story, particularly his business ventures in Hobart.

Haere Ra

Not many come up to the standard of Royce and its a bit harsh to try and compare Elton to him.

That being said, Elton hasn't shown enough that he can cut it at senior level. However, our KPF stocks are dire and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he got another year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not many come up to the standard of Royce and its a bit harsh to try and compare Elton to him.

That being said, Elton hasn't shown enough that he can cut it at senior level. However, our KPF stocks are dire and it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he got another year.

Royce to Elton :p:D

Rolls Royce to a dodgy cheap rip off of one of those over sized US utes (truck). Royce was simply a sublime footballer. One of the all time greats. CHF of the Century.

So comparing Elton (not quite an AFL player) to one of the best players of all time is setting poor old Elton to fail. The distance between Royce and Elton is similar to the distance between Elton and me :thumbsu::p:cool:.

Elton might get a gig next year depending on whether we can pick up cheap decent KPF insurance. And whether Griff is OK.

But seriously. Spare parts compared to the best! Easy to trash the young man. Pretty much 90% of AFL KPFs compared to Royce is rubbish to gold.

Royce to Elton :p:D

Rolls Royce to a dodgy cheap rip off of one of those over sized US utes (truck). Royce was simply a sublime footballer. One of the all time greats. CHF of the Century.

So comparing Elton (not quite an AFL player) to one of the best players of all time is setting poor old Elton to fail. The distance between Royce and Elton is similar to the distance between Elton and me :thumbsu::p:cool:.

Elton might get a gig next year depending on whether we can pick up cheap decent KPF insurance. And whether Griff is OK.

But seriously. Spare parts compared to the best! Easy to trash the young man. Pretty much 90% of AFL KPFs compared to Royce is rubbish to gold.

Agree, apples and apples - Elton and Post - Toddy boy begins to look like Stevan Jackson or Stuart Edwards!

Get a root mate. You'll calm down.

Yeah the personal attacks are a bit much.

He's got a proper gig

Remove this Banner Ad

Back