Past #43: Marcus White - delisted at the end of 2011 season

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually went to bed early last night but was kept awake by the phones in the apartments either side of mine ringing constantly. My neighbours kept answering and getting angry with a bloke called Lindsay, and kept telling him that I lived next door.

I actually got a visit from Majak tonight.

Said he prefers to go Daw to door. :stern look

That's nothing. I tripped over and broke my leg running for the phone last night and all I got for my trouble was a voicemail from Brady Rawlings.

I actually went to bed early last night but was kept awake by the phones in the apratments either side of mine ringing constantly. My neighbours kept answering and getting angry with a bloke called Lindsay, and kept telling him that I lived next door.

Beat me to it, BT. Well done.:D

How about: There was a knock at the front door and I got mugged by JZ and Levi Greenhead?

I got another call last night, this time from Cruize Garlett but by the time I got to hand over my details, his shifted ended.

Wellsy rang me. I thought the call was pretty good but everybody else says the call wasn't to the standard expected of someone who called so early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pedersen called my brothers place last night, but his 7 year old daughter answered.

My brother called the cops on him.

Pedersen called my brothers place last night, but his 7 year old daughter answered.

My brother called the cops on him.

It'd be a bigger worry if he was cruising back and forth outside the house in his Mr Whippy van throughout the night.

My other brother got a call from Aaron Mullett, trying to get him to buy a few extra memberships, but also something else about property opportunities in Barwon Heads? Weird, huh? Anyway, my bro hung up cause he thought there was something fishy going on.

Lachie Hansen called me about taking up another membership last night, I had my CC details ready to go but he kept dropping the phone and the membership forms. Then when we were finished he went to hang up and missed the switch hook.

I got called by Boomer. I was amazed at his determination and skill in taking on the responsibility for the entire registration process.

I later found out this was criticised by Dermie, who thought that I, as a new member, was in fact being sent a negative message by Boomer, as I was not invited to hit the "submit" button myself, finalising the registration procedure.

I got a call from Brad Scott he said its about the long term so I said call me back in in 5 years. This was after I got a missed call from LT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back