Past #42: Declan Mountford - delisted by NMFC on 04 October 2018 - thanks and good luck Dec

Remove this Banner Ad

When he kicked the ball in defence to another defender and missed so badly he kicked a point for the opposition, I thought he was in trouble. Feel sorry for him because he works hard and that's all you can hope for. I hope he comes back to Claremont.

Mountford on insta today already wearing a GoDees guernsey

giphy.gif

I still hope we rookie Dec, but I'm pretty meh about him now the dust has settled.

And I see that his mate Corey Wagner has raised zero interest at AFL level after a season at Casey. Another one that our club got right despite the angst from some here around his delisting.

I still hope we rookie Dec, but I'm pretty meh about him now the dust has settled.

And I see that his mate Corey Wagner has raised zero interest at AFL level after a season at Casey. Another one that our club got right despite the angst from some here around his delisting.
What's changed in your views on Dec?

Personally, I have very different views on both players. Was more than content with Wagner's delisting, not so Mountford, though I appreciate he may also not end up back on an AFL list.

What's changed in your views on Dec?

Personally, I have very different views on both players. Was more than content with Wagner's delisting, not so Mountford, though I appreciate he may also not end up back on an AFL list.

I essentially share your views on each player.

As I said, I would prefer to keep Dec as I rate him, but I am comfortable that the club's track record at making delisting decisions is pretty good. I'm also comforted by the quality and nature of the ins this off season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I essentially share your views on each player.

As I said, I would prefer to keep Dec as I rate him, but I am comfortable that the club's track record at making delisting decisions is pretty good. I'm also comforted by the quality and nature of the ins this off season.
Yes, I don't think any delistings have come back to haunt us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back