Senior 4. Oliver Hollands

Remove this Banner Ad

Core and back work needed to play early, alongside hammering through tackling and disposal skill drills. That'll get him physically prepared for wing rotation.
I would have accepted "welcome" but ok.........

Good Wodonga boy. Seen a bit of him on the local news and at Bushrangers. Two things that strike me are;
Prepared to do whatever it takes to get to be the best that he can be. Will literally fo whatever he can do to improve any facet of his game.
Excellent character. Humble family but great leadership genes, great grandfather who played for us was a legendary coach in the Ovens and Murray and Tallangatta leagues for 20 years.
Should be an excellent get for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I didn't have any inkling at all" = hasn't read Bigfooty the past 8 weeks! ;)

Bullshit Bs GIF by MOODMAN

All the right stats in all the right places, and clearly his ability to cover the ground is top-notch among his peers, but I have this feeling that all the best qualities Ollie is likely to bring may be more intangible - determination, a driven work ethic, team-first attitude and a good-natured but strong character. Can see him being a popular team-mate and positive clubman.

Just rapt for Ollie that he gets to keep on being one of us. Wonderful stuff, and a great story already.

Go well and enjoy your footy, Ollie!

"I didn't have any inkling at all" = hasn't read Bigfooty the past 8 weeks! ;)
When you hear the interview he did with Pommie recently, it sounded like he had a pretty fair idea where he was heading, but held himself back in saying.

Seems like a cracking kid with a good work ethic though - the rest is up to him.

Good luck Oliver. Hope you're an Andrew Gaff regen.

Feel bad for the peeps who spent 3000hrs debating the draft...wait...no I don't 🤣🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back