Player Watch #38 Noah Cumberland

Remove this Banner Ad

you've written an erotic novel on Cumberland?
You have to wait as i was so excited yesterday thinking he would play so i wrote a futuristic little tale about him . It's quite humorous and whether he fails or succeeds tomorrow i will post it . lol

You’ve got to watch more VFL Tiger games Livo
It’s Noah In WonderLand. I coined it early last year bc of his inconsistent performances. It’s all part of the Alice in wonderland characters we have in our team. JGTI and KMac are the Walrus and the Carpenter respectively. lol. 😂
Now I feel even dumber because after hearing the explanation I still don't understand.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do or die, Cumbo!
Can’t expect too much, he ain’t gonna blow the game away.

but as long as his heads in the game and does all the 1%er’s and what the coaches ask of him he’s on the right track

He's only played 18 games people need to remember

Considering how his form in the Magoo's has been reported as miraculous, it will be interesting to see what excuses are trotted out if he plays 💩

Can’t expect too much, he ain’t gonna blow the game away.

but as long as his heads in the game and does all the 1%er’s and what the coaches ask of him he’s on the right track

He's only played 18 games people need to remember
I agree, my statement is just going off the limited opportunities he’s been given by the panel lately.

who is that GIF

4 posts all on Cumbo :tearsofjoy:

Loved him early, then slowly started to lose faith.

Would like to see him get a block of 3-5 games at least, I feel like you can't give kids or inexperienced players just one game and expect performance, they need to acclimatise to AFL.

Hoping he can restore my faith because he looked so promising early on.

Considering how his form in the Magoo's has been reported as miraculous, it will be interesting to see what excuses are trotted out if he plays 💩

No need for excuses if he has an average game for his first of the season, we'll back him in and hopefully stays in to build some confidence.
I mean Mansell and Campbell have been dog average for the last 4 and 6 weeks respectfully and are still being backed in.

I am not sure what to expect he has been good last few games in the ressies so hopefully he can bring some of that form to the seniors but with his kicking boots on.

So who will play on cumberland ?
Bailey Dale

As long as he is trying, needs to stay in the team for the remaining 15 games
Cmon beema that’s setting a low base. Every player tries so that implies they should all get a game? You think Kosi doesn’t try? You actually have to meet other KPI’s to get a game. I gave my second cousin trying to be a pilot example the other day in regards to trying , but not having the ability to do the theory involved etc etc. So we need NIWL trying yes, but actually performing and meeting the KPI’s at the level would be the major thing I want to see.

Last edited:
much rather play this bloke than Graham.
People always seem to say there’s no room in the side for him up fwd- same could be said about Graham but they always find a spot for him….. even off a s**t pre season and no run the vfl off injury.
I don’t think you could find two players more poles apart. One is the most selfless, hard working player you’ll find, the other a selfish, lazy nothing.
Just move combo on.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back