Retired 36. Bradley Hartman (2013- 2013)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry David but Peter Street will get a stand named after him before Caddy does.

That's too big an honour to bestow on Peter Street. Perhaps just name a street after him. Peter Street Street, it's got a nice ring to it.

That's too big an honour to bestow on Peter Street. Perhaps just name a street after him. Peter Street Street, it's got a nice ring to it.

but wouldn't the shock of actually seeing a street named after him cause drivers to steer off the road and endanger the lives of innocent people?

I know I'd take a momentary 2nd glance at the street name which could lead to disaster

Very speculative pick but hey that's what picks in the 70's are all about. Free hit really. Looks to have the body type to put on size quite quickly. I suppose he is some sort of insurance as a forward marking option if Menzel goes down again. If he can play midfield as well then he could be a useful type.

Very speculative pick but hey that's what picks in the 70's are all about. Free hit really. Looks to have the body type to put on size quite quickly. I suppose he is some sort of insurance as a forward marking option if Menzel goes down again. If he can play midfield as well then he could be a useful type.

What I liked about him was his chest and shoulders, pretty solid, I also think he'll fill out fairly quickly.
I reckon they've grabbed him a year early will this late pick, might've not got the chance next year.

What I liked about him was his chest and shoulders, pretty solid, I also think he'll fill out fairly quickly.
I reckon they've grabbed him a year early will this late pick, might've not got the chance next year.

Yeah, that would make sense as a reason why they chose him over anyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of my mates lives in Murray Bridge and has played a bit of local footy before and knows a few people in the footy community there. I asked him about Hartman and he didn't really know too much about him, but I've got him to put the feelers out. Not being footy season he doesn't have as regular contact with those who he would converse with who might have been able to shed some light. I'm curious about this kid, he seems like a bit of an enigma, so I'm hoping my mate comes back with something.

aa5c1745-91a6-4310-a1d9-1bcdffba0fe3.JPG

Nice photo by Bill at the Murray Valley Standard there.

I was covering the day's matches myself for the visiting Kowree-Naracoorte-Tatiara FL sides (Hartman played in the under 18 game). Got a couple of shots of him which I might put up later.

Very impressive late pick. He was on fire that day, kicked 7 or 8 (I was more interested in the league game and was just casually snapping shots of the colts). Had it all - speed, was good in the air, loads of swagger.

I hate that show!

I would say the word to describe him would be "potential". And I think he potentially has a lot of upside.

I regard an 'X' factor player as one who is capable of flashes of brilliance but to often drift out of the game.
Judging by his game stats this isn't the way he plays his games, although they say he's got a bit of swagger about him.
I'm really interested to see him play in the two's, they reckon his leap is similar to Natinui.

I regard an 'X' factor player as one who is capable of flashes of brilliance but to often drift out of the game.
Judging by his game stats this isn't the way he plays his games, although they say he's got a bit of swagger about him.
I'm really interested to see him play in the two's, they reckon his leap is similar to Natinui.

I wonder if the X Factor King - "tickets please" SJ will mentor both Menzel and Hartman - I'd buy tickets to see that show !!

I wonder if the X Factor King - "tickets please" SJ will mentor both Menzel and Hartman - I'd buy tickets to see that show !!
Not sure that you can teach flair, but SJ has so much more than that.
I hope he can pass on his big game mentality and must-win attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back