Delisted 36. Blake Schlensog (2019-2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Took a handy 1 handed mark in the air in the VFL highlights this weekend...

mmmm ..be more more impressed with a few bread and butters or even better a Naughton or two. I reckon one handers , more often than not is you just being lucky that the ball got to where you were.. instead of the player reading the ball ..and him getting to where the ball is going to drop..
but 3 goals.. VFL level ..shows something thats for sure.

mmmm ..be more more impressed with a few bread and butters or even better a Naughton or two. I reckon one handers , more often than not is you just being lucky that the ball got to where you were.. instead of the player reading the ball ..and him getting to where the ball is going to drop..
but 3 goals.. VFL level ..shows something thats for sure.
For a guy that basically had no highlights for show when he was drafted, 3 goals in the VFL has rather surprised me. I'll give him one thing, he is a pretty big unit for his age, and could build size on his frame. I wouldn't say he will ruck much, but he's certainly big enough for key position. He's supposed to be Indigenous, but looks like he has the tall German genetics.

For a guy that basically had no highlights for show when he was drafted, 3 goals in the VFL has rather surprised me. I'll give him one thing, he is a pretty big unit for his age, and could build size on his frame. I wouldn't say he will ruck much, but he's certainly big enough for key position. He's supposed to be Indigenous, but looks like he has the tall German genetics.

He looks like he has a few different influences in his gene pool.. give him three years and will see if he has grown into his puppy legs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blake has been delisted by the club.

WE thank him for his work

GO Catters

Bump.

What's the story with this young fella?

Read some media reports he might get a second coming?

I think his delisting was a bit of a shock. For all of 2020 the news out of the club was that he was developing really well, then at the end of the season he was cut. Spent last year in the WAFL and apparently really came on as a KPD. Seems now like he's all but certain to be on an AFL list in 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back