Player Watch #35: Charlie Lazzaro - contract extension until end of 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

His best is not even remotely close to AFL finals standards. Let’s not fool ourselves, Charlie is another in the long line of failures that we have drafted from 2008 to 2022
Perhaps, but I think he has just now had a better game than Simpkin or Scott, two players I rate pretty highly.

Perhaps, but I think he has just now had a better game than Simpkin or Scott, two players I rate pretty highly.

He wasn’t better than Scott. Jy is being played in a completely different role to his 2 B&Fs for the purposes of team balance, but players die slow deaths on half forward flanks in poor sides

16 disposals and 199 metres gained is a good game? Only Duursma and Tucker had less meters apart from the talls and the sub.

He has been our no.4 midfield this year with 32% CBA’s and he’s averaging 14 disposals.
He offers heck all around stoppages imo.

He shouldn't be anywhere near centre bounces.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that rings true on BF.

He has an occasional moment but not much else, I mean anyone playing footy has occasional moments, it's what got them there in the first place.
But he's aways off, not saying he can't further improve of course.

Not our biggest concern tbh.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that rings true on BF.

He has an occasional moment but not much else, I mean anyone playing footy has occasional moments, it's what got them there in the first place.
But he's aways off, not saying he can't further improve of course.

Not our biggest concern tbh.
He is a big concern if he’s part of the midfield rotation. We can’t just go with LDU, Powell and Wardlaw. George is a 75% tog at best. I’d rather give Lazaro’s midfield minutes to McKercher and play an extra tall forward.

Jy needs to play more midfield minutes too… and f***ing lift.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a big concern if he’s part of the midfield rotation. We can’t just go with LDU, Powell and Wardlaw. George is a 75% tog at best. I’d rather give Lazaro’s midfield minutes to McKercher and play an extra tall forward.

Jy needs to play more midfield minutes too… and f***ing lift.
I’d rather give his mid mins to wilphil

16 disposals and 199 metres gained is a good game? Only Duursma and Tucker had less meters apart from the talls and the sub.

He has been our no.4 midfielder this year with 32% CBA’s and he’s averaging 14 disposals.
Is that fact 32% CBA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back