AFL Player #33: Alwyn Davey Jr - Lindsay Griffith Rising Star

What is the preferred nickname for Alwyn Davey Jr?

• Froggy Jr

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Tadpole

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Flash

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

At the moment it’s only going well for him when he’s in the right place at the right time. He needs to learn how to get himself involved more.
you reckon he needs to get himself to the right place a little more? Preferably at the right time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 matches last year, 10+ games this year including some big games (ANZAC Day, Dreamtime), 4+interstate games this year(kids need to learn how to prepare for these matches).

I like how he’s tracking, get as many games into him as you can while the older blokes are doing the job. Look at Bobby Hills first 4 years 8,5,17,11 before his breakout year.

6 matches last year, 10+ games this year including some big games (ANZAC Day, Dreamtime), 4+interstate games this year(kids need to learn how to prepare for these matches).

I like how he’s tracking, get as many games into him as you can while the older blokes are doing the job. Look at Bobby Hills first 4 years 8,5,17,11 before his breakout year.

Not sure he’s the athlete Hill is.

It’s fair to say we’re still looking for answers at small forward and should definitely see it as a need come draft and trade time

I liked those couple of flashes when he was up the field. Nice side step, skills are good. Just need the ball in his hands more than 10 times a game

The active ability to avoid contact is the big worry
The last line will be the make or break issue.

Back