Player Watch #3: Harry Sheezel - 2023 AFL RS, AFLPA Best First Year Player, 2023 SBM, NMFC Best Young Player - signed thru 2030

Remove this Banner Ad

Smart operator Dennis….like the idea of harry being up there….with some support..
Get george to be one of his sidekicks….dreaming yes…but he did throw Carey in at a young age….
I'd make Larkey captain for a couple of years, and Harry his vice-captain. He's obviously one of the best leaders at our club already; this would formalise that status.

He speaks so well. Future captain, leader and role model.

Larkey captain and Sheez vice. Sheezel takes over in a couple of years when we are putting wins on the board and he reaps the rewards for showing us faith when there was not much else.

I don’t give a s**t about Harry Sheezel’s goals, standards, day to day short mid long term routines tbh. I want to know what the * jy luke corr zurhaar and Scott are doing
It’s embarrassing man. I feel sorry for the blokes under the age of 22 on our list. They are copping it from everywhere, pretty much getting bullied by the media for them to paint a perception that the club is unstable, won’t be in the league soon etc etc. and they’re the ones fronting it all doing the media interviews and flying the flag.

Why the fk can’t we see Zurhaar, LDU, Simpkin Logue doing these interviews and say the things that Sheez is spitting out?

It’s embarrassing man. I feel sorry for the blokes under the age of 22 on our list. They are copping it from everywhere, pretty much getting bullied by the media for them to paint a perception that the club is unstable, won’t be in the league soon etc etc. and they’re the ones fronting it all doing the media interviews and flying the flag.

Why the fk can’t we see Zurhaar, LDU, Simpkin Logue doing these interviews and say the things that Sheez is spitting out?
This ain’t an interview, it’s a regular spot he’s got hooked up to do on SEN every week. I’m guessing none of those guys are being invited to take up such an opportunity. Harry is special. And he’s doing great. And the media loves him, he’s not being bullied at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This ain’t an interview, it’s a regular spot he’s got hooked up to do on SEN every week. I’m guessing none of those guys are being invited to take up such an opportunity. Harry is special. And he’s doing great. And the media loves him, he’s not being bullied at all.

They want Harry on because he’s a star and presents well. Hardly any of the blokes mentioned can put 2 words together ina public forum.

Mate the whole club is getting bullied at the moment 😂 look at the s**t Eddie McGuire and Cornes are spitting out every chance they get.

Larkey and Sheez co captains and then let Sheez take over
The only issue with that is I don't think it's a great idea having a guy from the goal square be a captain and he wasn't great when he was. The positive is that it might force them to play Sheezel a bit further up the ground....(for god's sake!) :)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back