Toast 29. Scott Lycett (2011 - 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

having received his premiership medal, Lycett was written out of the show

giphy.gif

Gone into the darkest depths of football hell, but never forgotten as a key pillar of our best premiership.

Hey guys,

Perth based Brissie supporter but WC my 2nd team.
I would be pretty pissed off at Lycett if i was part of the coaching staff. Cox was rushed into retirement maybe a year early because Lycett wanted to play and them Sinclair was moved on because they felt safe with Lycett sticking around and then he pissed off after a premiership for some money.

Hey guys,

Perth based Brissie supporter but WC my 2nd team.
I would be pretty pissed off at Lycett if i was part of the coaching staff. Cox was rushed into retirement maybe a year early because Lycett wanted to play and them Sinclair was moved on because they felt safe with Lycett sticking around and then he pissed off after a premiership for some money.

Did you see Cox's last year? He was god awful, was getting games on reputation and if anything held back Lycett's development.

Sinclair was a necessary evil as it was a good bargaining chip to get Jetta, plus they offered him crazy money to move. Debateable if it's been worth it but Jetta has had his good moments.

Sad to see the big fella go, but he gave us a flag before he left so we can't be too mad at him. I don't bear him any ill will and wish him well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back