Player Watch #28: Bigoa Nyuon

Remove this Banner Ad

Were they cut & paste messages from the CCJ “I told you so txts” ?! 🤭
Also got the same msgs from Carlton mates about Fisher.
Don't have any Sydney mates but if I did I'm sure I'd get them about Stephens also lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's amazing to think we searched the country for a key defender or 2, and these were the 2 best available..............
Probably not really, always a low percentage play going the recycled/reject route. The chom move the fwd back option is possibly a surer bet as at least they have shown some overhead craft before. The time has likely passed but i was bullish on going after someone like casboult and trying him back.

He either refused to, or was incapable of putting pressure on his man. Yeah he got a knock early but I don’t give a crap. If you’re on the ground then you play for keeps. Continued half hearted efforts allowing his man to run off him like he wasn’t even out there. Had no idea what was happening with his man in the vicinity or what he should be doing. Completely clueless.

I’m rarely this harsh or ruthless about a player, especially after only their 2nd or 3rd game for the club but he should NEVER wear our colours again. Brady you’re a shocker!!!

He was limping in the first. Not sure if he's playing at 100%.
Yeah nah, that 'limp' came immediately after his 1st pathetic non effort on the wing.

Stunk of the old fake cramp after a miss-kick, and his full 'recovery' suggested as much.

Rarely do I write off players but I've seen enough.

A good leap, good reach and neat kick isn't nearly enough to cover for a complete lack of mongrel, awareness, intensity and footy smarts.

Rewatch his two efforts members wing... absolutely appalling. He should never again pull on our jumper after that.

If we accept that standard then we'll get that standard, and deserve it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back