Player Watch #26: Anthony Miles

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm sure he is?, my comment was in jest. We'll no doubt thank him for his services and wish him well for his future.
Oh ok haha u got my excited ! Maybe he will be nice enough to sign a contract with us so we can trade him lol

Oh ok haha u got my excited ! Maybe he will be nice enough to sign a contract with us so we can trade him lol

No do think so, Snipper doesn't owe us anything. Has been a good, faithful servant of the RFC and has been prepared to bide his time in the twos and back himself in to try and win back a regular spot in the best 22. Unfortunately for him it didn't work out that way and I think he will be the (unaccompanied) steak knife delivery to the Tom Lynch transaction. They don't match on Lynch and receive AFL compo and Miles walks to them for senior opportunity and nothing but best wishes from us.

My contact at the Suns is excited about the chance of acquiring Miles and Lloyd from the Swans, the Stewie Dew relationship is the driving force with that one.
They need players with a proven hard work ethic and Miles will deliver that to them in spades, will be a good leader and set the right example for their younger players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back