AFLW #25: Jasmine Garner - becomes a 3x AFLCA AFLW MVP - star

Remove this Banner Ad

Both my girls are members of the AFLW, but for the sake of house keeping, can’t we have a sub board for all of it?
Not for me to decide.

Personally I don’t see it as a big issue, but as far as I know we don’t have any dedicated AFLW player threads, so I’m keen to get the ball rolling.

Not for me to decide.

Personally I don’t see it as a big issue, but as far as I know we don’t have any dedicated AFLW player threads, so I’m keen to get the ball rolling.

Yeah I know it’s not, but the fact you will make another 6-7 threads, it should be discussed now.

I don’t really want 8-9 AFLW player threads, game day threads etc all clogging up the fist page.

Just have a dedicated sub board.

If she doesn’t have six votes in the bag at the end of round 2, there’s no point in further discussion.

Best player we’ve had at the club since Carey.
There was a bit of scramble on the weekend but the North AFLW team look like a football team to me. They play well together, follow a game plan and apart from a few dropped marks against Carlton, they were terrific in my opinion.

And they missed out on a few frees that were clearly down to lazy umpiring.

Both my girls are members of the AFLW, but for the sake of house keeping, can’t we have a sub board for all of it?
I don't want a sub-board, suggests it has secondary status to the AFL.
While I'm sure there are many who absolutely believe that (I'm not including you btw), I don't and don't want it tucked away out of sight.
On Jazzy, I honestly believe she is the best AFLW player to date, in the short history of the league.

This goal has gone largely unnoticed in the larger footy landscape.

The receive from a trailing handball, the shot from all but 50, all at full steam.

Bonkers.

Yeah I know it’s not, but the fact you will make another 6-7 threads, it should be discussed now.

I don’t really want 8-9 AFLW player threads, game day threads etc all clogging up the fist page.

Just have a dedicated sub board.

Why should they be on a sub board when we have a One Club philosophy?

And it is currently W season anyway?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am very much onboard with having the aflw players threads on the main page, everything else right now is weird draft math and people freaking out over rumours on social media.

Edit: no other clubs are doing it so why not be the first
* do it. Yuk, but let's not let that stop us. If I remember rightly we took the "all player chat in a single thread instead of 20 different threads after every match" idea from their board as well.

I don't want a sub-board, suggests it has secondary status to the AFL.
While I'm sure there are many who absolutely believe that (I'm not including you btw), I don't and don't want it tucked away out of sight.
On Jazzy, I honestly believe she is the best AFLW player to date, in the short history of the league.
Agree on this. The most natural footballer in the league.

Edit: no other clubs are doing it so why not be the first
Had to check one club in alphabetical order to find this was not accurate, then checked the second for good measure and they also had AFLW in a sub forum (with their mens players).

p.s. not suggesting we do it, this claim just sounded like bs.
Personally I think having a "Current Players" subforum alongside the "Past Players" looks nice and tidy, but I love the chaos of our main board.

And to be on topic.

Jazzy is an absolute delight to watch. Worth tuning in just to see her, but then you mix in the other class we have running through the team and it's utterly enjoyable.

Had to check one club in alphabetical order to find this was not accurate, then checked the second for good measure and they also had AFLW in a sub forum (with their mens players).

p.s. not suggesting we do it, this claim just sounded like bs.
Personally I think having a "Current Players" subforum alongside the "Past Players" looks nice and tidy, but I love the chaos of our main board.
I think Kangaroo Cat was saying no other club mixes in their AFLW player threads with the AFLM player threads

I think Kangaroo Cat was saying no other club mixes in their AFLW player threads with the AFLM player threads
Yeah, after rereading 5 or 6 times I just came to the same conclusion, apologies.
Even then, multiple clubs mix their AFLW player threads with the mens, just on sub forums

Jassy Gun-ner

I don't mind the idea of another board for AFLW but ... maybe instead just have sub boards for players in both comps or all players. it could get really mesy otherwise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back