Past #24: Sam Durdin - delisted after 21 NM games/1 NM goal - thanks Durds (drafted by Carlton in '22 MSD)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ffs, what are we snow flakes?? He made a joke that quite a few non north fans I know thought was hilarious... now tough guys on their phones are behaving like douche bags.

Dylan is a cracking young fella, he does a hell of a lot of good... and is trying to make his way into the world of entertainment... if any of you took that seriously, and are afronted by it.... I’d suggest it says more about you then him.

Ffs, what are we snow flakes?? He made a joke that quite a few non north fans I know thought was hilarious... now tough guys on their phones are behaving like douche bags.

Dylan is a cracking young fella, he does a hell of a lot of good... and is trying to make his way into the world of entertainment... if any of you took that seriously, and are afronted by it.... I’d suggest it says more about you then him.
Why would dropping him in the Yarra be a good idea?

People who live in glass houses and all that...

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ease up Tiger. I’m also a cracking young fella trying to make my way as a Troll in the world of BigFooty and that. Remember what’s good for the Goose is good for the Gander with no ****. :stern look

Ease up Tiger. I’m also a cracking young fella trying to make my way as a Troll in the world of BigFooty and that. Remember what’s good for the Goose is good for the Gander with no ****. :stern look
TLDR; someone's a ****-gobbling turkey!

Have heard from multiple sources that he is a can't.

I know him, and can assure you he is a good fella. It was a freaking joke, and it was actually not a bad joke.

Why is it weird? He's having a crack at our club, so f*** him.

Would you think it's weird if some other Twitter troll who also happens to play sport - e.g. Kyrgios or Bogut - had a go and people hit back?
He’s also having a crack at physically disabled people.. “ho ho ho North are so shit, they’re on the same level as those who can’t physically walk”. Like, it’s hardly a witty troll, but pretty insensitive, particularly from someone who has a quote (from themselves, mind you) pinned to the top of their own Twitter about the barriers disabled people face that he is trying to help knock down. He is a massive w***er, let him be called out for that.

I know him, and can assure you he is a good fella. It was a freaking joke, and it was actually not a bad joke.

I don't know him at all, but I'm not exaggerating when I say you're the first person I've heard say he's a good bloke. Plenty of feedback the other way, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see Durdin, Hosie, and that VFL-listed Pink is performing as they did at North for Glenelg atm in the GF no value to their team.
Can see why no one picked them up.

Good to see Durdin, Hosie, and that VFL-listed Pink is performing as they did at North for Glenelg atm in the GF no value to their team.
Can see why no one picked them up.

Most people who pull on a North jumper never make it to 50 games, Sam among them. I don't see the point in having a crack at past players who never fully realised their dreams, and our hopes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back