Senior 24. Nic Newman

Remove this Banner Ad

DqUxnJzU4AACryX.jpg

At least he'll be available for more than 6 games per year.

PS I loved Byrne but he sure was injury prone.
I totally agree. When the replacement needs replacing its time to replace the replacement; thank goodness he has been replaced with a New man.

As unpopular an opinion as may be, I feel precisely the same about MK. Other than 2017, have been waiting a decade for him to get it together. Love him to bits, but the whole situation is unsustainable.

Not a like-for-like for Docherty, he is missing the intercept game that Doc has.

But he now has the perfect oppurtunity to prove himself, struggled to keep up good form for us.

He played wing more than half back for us.
Fair enough, prior to Docherty going down I thought that Newman would split his time between the wing and hbf.
It'll be interesting to see how he's utilised and whether he can make the most of his opportunity with the Blues. *fingers crossed*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nic Newman. Just watch him go. We tripped over a gem here for mine.
Absolutely, here's a guy that wears his heart on his sleeve for his fellow teammates. What a great photo, after AJ did his knee again this year.

Who would have thought that both of them would be in the navy blue in 2019. Both great gets for mine :thumbsu:

620948-tlslargelandscape.jpg

Absolutely, here's a guy that wears his heart on his sleeve for his fellow teammates. What a great photo, after AJ did his knee again this year.

Who would have thought that both of them would be in the navy blue in 2019. Both great gets for mine :thumbsu:

620948-tlslargelandscape.jpg

A man accustomed to team-mate injuries, disappointment and lament at what might have been.

Welcome to Carlton Nic, you'll fit right in! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back