#21 Leek Aleer (Pick 15, 2021 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

So.... What's all your thoughts on him giants fans?

I think he had a solid 1st season. Does remind me of Allir at Port Adelaide. Similar skills set and confidence too.

I do live in SA and did see some games when he played for Central Districts at Elizabeth oval.

I knew he was gonna be drafted. I didn't expect him to be taken at a 1st rounder

Could have traded back and got him. He is ok so far, I don't doubt he will make it, but we will have to wait and see.

So.... What's all your thoughts on him giants fans?

I think he had a solid 1st season. Does remind me of Allir at Port Adelaide. Similar skills set and confidence too.

I do live in SA and did see some games when he played for Central Districts at Elizabeth oval.

I knew he was gonna be drafted. I didn't expect him to be taken at a 1st rounder
Only 4 games, first one was a bit rocky, but the last 3 I thought he was pretty solid. Another pre-season, some confidence, and hopefully GWS having a better midfield and less balls coming into D50 from everywhere to consolidate when he gets a first grade run. Will be interesting to see who's chosen to stand along side Sam Taylor in the early season games - second KPD from Himmelberg, Davis, Buckley or Aleer, with the other option between Lek as the third/intercepting tall instead of Nick Haynes, should his lack of form carry through into 2023. He may need to wait for an injury initially in 2023, but I think he'll end up a regular best 22 either by end of next year or 2024.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back