Past #21: Cameron Richardson - received via trade for pick 35 in 2010 - delisted at end of 2013 season

Remove this Banner Ad

[YOUTUBE]JImQhN7x-UQ[/YOUTUBE]
He's now a cut above VFL level.

He's doing a great job of running to receive after he has given the ball off and appears significantly stronger than last year.

Another pre-season or 2 and we will have ourselves a running machine off Half back IMO.

Looks like he's gone from 'running out of traffic' (last yrs highlights) to 'running into/taking on the traffic' in this package. Spending too much time with Hunter?

Learning to think/dispose of it in heavy traffic is good, but can also come undone at AFL level with the pace and size of opponents.

Still think Richo could have a lot to offer us. A huge preseason looms and then with a little more size and confidence he can make a case for a permanent position on the HBF / Wing to HFF. Great endurance and can find the ball. Obviously his disposal is very tidy at VFL level too, I thought there were good signs in his last couple of games.

I thought he was very unlucky to be dropped. I guess that shows how highly the match committee rate Mullet.

I thought he was very unlucky to be dropped. I guess that shows how highly the match committee rate Mullet.

Not really. Mullet is clearly a better user of the ball and we are desperate for a clean kicking HBF

lol at the don't argue on his own teammate

If he can transfer this form to AFL level, he will be a star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back