List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope you guys don’t mind me posting
I think it’s likely he stays at Moorabin, but if AFC manages to turn Phillipou’s head with a big contract offer would 2 x firsts get it done?

We’ve got 2024/25 firsts and Dees 2nd rounder this year along with our own
Will be happy to trade them out as our first will get soaked by Welsh f/s pick
Mattaes won’t be going anywhere at least until he becomes a free agent

Realistically, if either NAS or Phillapou were on the table what would we get. I’d expect either Rachelle plus a second for nas or min two firsts for each.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A name to go with Sam Flanders.

We like Tarryn Thomas (who knows if that’s something we do)

Wherever

He will be on a list again at some point and it wouldn’t surprise me if we sniff around him too.
Linked today on Gettable pretty confidently by Twomey as one to watch. (Last 2 minutes)

First post of mine was last year. We have been very keen for awhile and isn’t at all surprising.

Linked today on Gettable pretty confidently by Twomey as one to watch. (Last 2 minutes)

First post of mine was last year. We have been very keen for awhile and isn’t at all surprising.
Do we know what he actually did to cop the 18 week ban?

Feels like a massive gamble and reeks of the same desperation norf had when they tried so hard to hold onto him. They'd want to be 100% certain he's pulled his finger out, that there are no lingering inccidents just waiting to come to light, and that we have top-tier PR for the club and support for the player. Personally don't see how the potential benefits outweight the likely risks at this point, but I suppose a year is a long time.

Feels like a massive gamble and reeks of the same desperation norf had when they tried so hard to hold onto him. They'd want to be 100% certain he's pulled his finger out, that there are no lingering inccidents just waiting to come to light, and that we have top-tier PR for the club and support for the player. Personally don't see how the potential benefits outweight the likely risks at this point, but I suppose a year is a long time.
Potential benefit is that he in an Elite talent that would cost us minimal. Potentially as low as a rookie spot.

He might need a father figure/role models. We have a few that can help there.

If it happens, it would need to be cleared by the board and sponsors.

But as I mentioned. We have had an interest for awhile and asked about him in October.

An expected outcome.

He is a dumb kid.

But comparatively no worse then De Goey, a hero to thousands.
If you think domestic violence and threating women is ok then we should grab him

dumb kid lol please

Hopefully the club has learnt from Lovett

If you think domestic violence and threating women is ok then we should grab him

dumb kid lol please

Hopefully the club has learnt from Lovett
I never said it was okay.

I compared him to De Goey. Much loved by pies. Plenty on here wanted him in our colours too. Rap sheet is worse

I’m in the boat that the Thomas would need to show us what he has done to better himself and make amends before proceeding by with this.

But, as far as the interest in him goes. It’s a no brainer for a list manager.

I like him as a player but could be an Andrew Lovett type scenario!
He would need to be a Brad Hill disciple!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back