Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That old Rolls Royce of ours is so piss weak I tell you what.

To watch Neal-bullen put in an amazing effort and then follow it up with that joke of an effort immediately after is so poor

They’ve won all their close games. We’ve lost them all. Love for them everywhere. Hate for us everywhere. Fickle game.
Agree. God it hurts to say it but I can see a bit of what will no doubt be the hype this week. They came from way back against Brisbane, now they've been able to close one out where everything was against them.

As a fanbase, in the media and as a team we'd be in a completely different place if we'd held on against Essendon and pinched one of Geelong or GWS through a super late comeback. That's a mirror image of them and is the difference unfortunately.

So you should be able to call people f****t or not? I don’t understand your position.
I think his point is to be tough enough not to be so offended by the word in the first place. But I'm not a mind reader.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're upset because you want to be able to call someone a f****t? Weird hill to die on but pick your own battles I guess.

I think they should make him do an education program and maybe some social work rather than ban him. Banning people often just makes people think that it's a woke agenda trying to arrest them for thought crimes.

Talking to someone who's experienced discrimination probably opens his eyes. Public shaming and banning him from games seems over the top and likely to divide public opinion, not bring everyone along.

Companies want to look progressive in the most superficial way possible and embarrassing a few bogans looks good without any real effort to change things.

Max Gawn is the best ruck in recent memory. The rivalry with Nic Nat and Grundy is dead. He’s so good. Hopefully our Max (Heath) can play like him

It sucks being a shit side. One of these clubs could win the flag this year and they aren't that good. Just not being a rabble would give you a chance this season but we couldn't manage that even.

It sucks being a s**t side. One of these clubs could win the flag this year and they aren't that good. Just not being a rabble would give you a chance this season but we couldn't manage that even.
Too soon. But you're right - you won't have to be a super team to win the flag this year - like last year.
Just be on your game in the right place at the right time. We could sneak into the 8 and do a Dogs circa
2016 - who really knows ? Just remember to ring the bell when Jesus returns.

1715311393536.png

Incredible sad about Cam McCarthy.

It's terrible that 3 kids from the same club at the same time have ended up taking their own lives.

RIP

I remember one of his relatives used to post on here. Can't remember who it was unfortunately but it hits home how these are people's family and friends, not just footballers. Absolutely heart breaking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back