Fixture 2024 Fixture Rnds 16 - 23 Released

Remove this Banner Ad

GNgVdlaagAA6WP1

Carlton and Geelong are poised to surge into September, while Essendon must survive a nightmare run to fulfil its finals dream as the fixture for the final months of the season is locked in.

The Blues have the easiest last nine games of any team, according to Foxfooty.com.au’s analysis, which is based on the average percentage of their opponents in those fixtures.
While Michael Voss’ men will battle contenders GWS (Engie), Port Adelaide (Marvel) and Collingwood (MCG) plus a Bulldogs side with a very strong percentage (Marvel), they also get very winnable games against Richmond (MCG), North Melbourne (Marvel), Hawthorn (MCG), West Coast (Optus) and St Kilda (Marvel) - the latter three games ending the season.

I have zero idea how Fox Sports can say we (and Geelong) have been gifted anything with the fixture release today......the fixture (as in our opponents) was already released at the start of the year, its just dates and times that have now been set for the last 8 rounds lol.

Media gonna media I suppose :sweatsmile:

The 5 day break into playing Port who will have a 6 day break is completely unnecessary. Will likely be two top eight teams playing each other possibly for a top 4 position.

We should be playing the Saturday night at the same time as Port the week before. Instead we are the late game Sunday. They could move the Geelong Dogs game from Saturday to Sunday, move us as the second Saturday game on Fox and everyone would have 6 day breaks around their games.

Can’t even see a big commercial reason for the weeks before fixturing.

not sure why people are so hung up on Friday night … play Monday morning 3am and I will still
Watch it or try and get to the game …. We play bottom 4 teams never going to happen and Collingwood we have already played Friday so get it . GWS over there on a Friday never going to happen … we are left with port and the dogs and 1 of those is Friday , fair enough…..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back