2024 AFLTM Official Lists (Updated 11 March 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Team lists updated 1 December 2022 prior to commencement of National Draft - please let me know ASAP if you find any errors.

I'll confess, you have given me 3 picks in the Rookie Draft but I think I only have space for 2
Ah yup, and Geelong should have only 1 rookie pick. I forgot to update my rookie pick salary cost in the calculation. Thanks. All fixed now.

West Adelaide Wolverines add Fischer McAsey to the LTI list due to retirement. fightingfury_88

Do we have to nominate a LTI to participate in the mid season draft?
No. See quotes from the rules thread below.

Mid-Season Rookie Draft
During the AFL bye week period, a Mid-Season rookie draft will be held. Each team in the AFLTM competition will receive one free rookie listed player in the first round of the draft. The 2nd and subsequent rounds will be for long term injury replacements and passed Supplementary Rookie Draft Selections. Draft order will be determined by reverse ladder order at the time of the draft with all eligible rookie players available for selection.

Long Term Injury List
At any point up until 6PM the day before the commencement of the AFLTM Mid-Season Rookie Draft, teams may choose to place up to two players on the long term injury (LTI) list. Any LTI listed player must be confirmed as being out for the remainder of the AFL season and will be no longer eligible for selection for the remainder of the AFLTM season. If enough salary cap space is available, for each player placed on the LTI list a selection will be granted in the AFLTM midseason rookie draft starting after the first round.

West Coast place Paul Seedsman on LTI

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong place Mitch Georgiades and Charlie Dean on the LTI.

Gold Coast place Jai Culley and Sam Philp on the LTI

North Adelaide Kookaburras
LTI
Jack Redden
Mitch Robinson

fightingfury_88 could you please check the contract for Max Michalanney, he was drafted in the 2nd round last year, I had it noted down as $125k.

Max Michalanney - $210,000 (1)

fightingfury_88 could you please check the contract for Max Michalanney, he was drafted in the 2nd round last year, I had it noted down as $125k.

Max Michalanney - $210,000 (1)
Contracts for 2nd year players who were drafted in the National draft the previous year (i.e automatic 2 year contract) have their salary adjusted for their 2nd year based on the round they were selected in and the amount of games they played. Essentially base pay + match payments. In most cases the salary increases for the 2nd year unless the player didn't play.

Lists updated 5/11/2023.

Plenty of bids still out there so please use this only as a guide to assist with your off-season.

Lists updated 15/11/2023.

I've tried to highlight areas requiring attention, including teams over the cap, Senior player list/draft pick cap and contracted veterans yet to be reveteranised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back