AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided to field both Howes and Hore in the hope they would outscore Hack Williams (E) 60...maybe at least one of them could. Nope, both spudded up. Hopefully those 2 scores drop out

Billings the useless gimp will drop off as well. He is finished, got subbed and should get dropped as well next week.

It means I only have one more spud score to drop. So I am definitely copping a sub 40 from either Harley or new recruit Gallagher

Decided to field both Howes and Hore in the hope they would outscore Hack Williams (E) 60...maybe at least one of them could. Nope, both spudded up. Hopefully those 2 scores drop out

Billings the useless gimp will drop off as well. He is finished, got subbed and should get dropped as well next week.

It means I only have one more spud score to drop. So I am definitely copping a sub 40 from either Harley or new recruit Gallagher
I've got same 3 Melbourne duds on field. Plus fielding Campbell because Wilson sucked too. Might take Sharps 63 over Reid. Seems smart play given the way the round is going.

yeah 50 next week for sure, Naicos starters can't come back from this

After you wrote this, please can you tell everyone what the following players below scored..keep in mind I don’t own a single one..I traded bonner after he scored 61 last week and also have billings so you can’t mention him:

Hayden young
Jack steele
Nic martin
Max gawn

Isaac heeney still to come against Richmond in perfect conditions..130+

After you wrote this, please can you tell everyone what the following players below scored..keep in mind I don’t own a single one..I traded bonner after he scored 61 last week and also have billings so you can’t mention him:

Hayden young
Jack steele
Nic martin
Max gawn

Isaac heeney still to come against Richmond in perfect conditions..130+
I am definitely mentioning Hack Billings' 30, how can I not?

You have English instead of Gawn....pretty sure he is going to absolutely spank the eagles ruck under the roof and wouldn't be surprised if he beats Gawn's score this week. English 100% is better than Gawn long term, clear number 1 ruck this year in fantasy

Steele like I mentioned started well, but it won't last. You have Serong, again much better pick and number 1 mid in the game

Martin definitely won't be consistent as we saw in rd 1. You have Rozee. Again, much better long term pick.

Young another one who all of us owners were thinking of rage trading. He just isn't a top 6 def simple as that

best 22 next week has me nervous, especially the fwd line

Def line will be ok with Massimo/Williams D5/D6

Mids also ok with the 4 rookies doing well - Roberts Sanders McKercher Sharp all fieldable with floors of around 60

Fwd line is the issue with Fyfe and Billings both scoring like rookies despite the price and experience. And then Harley and Wilson not capable of scoring above 50s...can't really trust Cadman either

Sexton back should replace one of these spud fwd rookies even though he is capable of spudding himself.

So I deal with the expensive spuds first, handy having a big bank now

Fyfe Billings > Flanders Powell

I traded in Gallagher this week but now thinking of switching to Darcy. Even though he won't have a price rise until his third game, Darcy seems like a better scorer and one I could maybe field at F6 next week

Mids also ok with the 4 rookies doing well - Roberts Sanders McKercher Sharp all fieldable with floors of around 60

Fwd line is the issue with Fyfe and Billings both scoring like rookies despite the price and experience. And then Harley and Wilson not capable of scoring above 50s...can't really trust Cadman either

Sexton back should replace one of these spud fwd rookies even though he is capable of spudding himself.

I traded in Gallagher this week but now thinking of switching to Darcy. Even though he won't have a price rise until his third game, Darcy seems like a better scorer and one I could maybe field at F6 next week
Was thinking of bringing in Darcy over Gallagher also, as he looks a better scorer. But I'm going to need a downgrade target next week, so might as well stick with Gallagher and get Darcy next week.

My only decent trade in 4 so far has been Berry to Carroll. Fisher to Wanganeen-Milera unsurprisingly ended in a points loss. What the hell happened to him yesterday??

Was thinking of bringing in Darcy over Gallagher also, as he looks a better scorer. But I'm going to need a downgrade target next week, so might as well stick with Gallagher and get Darcy next week.

My only decent trade in 4 so far has been Berry to Carroll. Fisher to Wanganeen-Milera unsurprisingly ended in a points loss. What the hell happened to him yesterday??
Saints went full spud and bent over backwards to feed that spud Bonner for some reason. Passed to nobody but him. Sinclair did well to feed off some scraps they left behind but NWM was left in the dust.

Very similar situation, Billings simply can’t be trusted after Round 0 and now this round. With that 140 rolling out, every chance he stagnates any moneymaking.

I’ve pocketed some cash this round so will likely be going Billings to Flanders. That will make a forward line of Heeney, Flanders, Powell, Fisher, Jordan and Sexton.

Darcy will be a watch, but will be a very inflated score against West Coast this round though.

Very similar situation, Billings simply can’t be trusted after Round 0 and now this round. With that 140 rolling out, every chance he stagnates any moneymaking.

I’ve pocketed some cash this round so will likely be going Billings to Flanders. That will make a forward line of Heeney, Flanders, Powell, Fisher, Jordan and Sexton.

Darcy will be a watch, but will be a very inflated score against West Coast this round though.
Yeah I feel like I want to chase the Darcy score on field this week rather than Gallagher's score + price rise

If I want to keep Sexton F6 next week it may be better to get Darcy now. Cadman would be my other fwd bench rook

But if I think Darcy F6 is better than Sexton next week. Then I get both Gallagher and Darcy...and makes sense to get Gallagher first this week

Gallagher keeps getting named on field and seems a solid rookie despite no ceiling. Really ought to get him but fwd spots are tight

There's no way anyone can keep billings. He made us some good cash due to that ridiculous 140 but 30-40 would be more common. Even though it's a week late, he's being replaced with Thomas. Will make me plenty of cash which then enables me to bring in two premiums in sheezel and Steele.

There's no way anyone can keep billings. He made us some good cash due to that ridiculous 140 but 30-40 would be more common. Even though it's a week late, he's being replaced with Thomas. Will make me plenty of cash which then enables me to bring in two premiums in sheezel and Steele.
paying 250k for a rookie who scored 15 and 35 before his 100 vs eagles? Could be another 20-30 next week vs suns and then his cash gen is stunted again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chased the Darcy score vs eagles over Gallagher....another wrong rookie. Where is the rookie whisperer Bradkli ? 100% he has Gallagher
I went Gallagher, but how do you predict this stuff. My opponent in my cash league has Bonner and now Yeo going huge. Don't even get me started on owning Bont.

chased the Darcy score vs eagles over Gallagher....another wrong rookie. Where is the rookie whisperer Bradkli ? 100% he has Gallagher

I’ve got Sam Darcy as well…

I can’t check scores..how’s Tim english going against no ruck?? I was told he would score 150 today and he’s better than Max Gawn…

When I last checked he was on 85 half way through the third quarter…keep in mind he was $200k more than max Gawn. Let me guess, you have Gawn and not English?

I’ve got Sam Darcy as well…

I can’t check scores..how’s Tim english going against no ruck?? I was told he would score 150 today and he’s better than Max Gawn…

When I last checked he was on 85 half way through the third quarter…keep in mind he was $200k more than max Gawn. Let me guess, you have Gawn and not English?
Try owning Bont....$1.08m for a sub 100 average over 3 weeks. Read that again. Sub 100 average for the top priced mid in the game. He doesn't even play mid anymore, he was fwd 80% of the game today. It's season over starting a pick like that

Try owning Bont....$1.08m for a sub 100 average over 3 weeks. Read that again. Sub 100 average for the top priced mid in the game. He doesn't even play mid anymore, he was fwd 80% of the game today. It's season over starting a pick like that

You realise I have him as well???

I’ll ask again..how did English go against a team with no ruckman. He was on 85 half way through the third quarter.

How’s heeney going?? Another one I don’t have..

Daicos
Young
Steele
Gawn
Heeney

It’s actually funny.

How’s heeney going?? Another one I don’t have..

Daicos
Young
Steele
Gawn
Heeney

It’s actually funny.
Your team is more built for long term success down the line. Heeney and Young are going well now but they will fall away soon enough, especially Heeney when Parker and Mills return.

Fwd options are so grim however that you probably should have considered Heeney anyway

Long term though I would much rather your premos

Serong, Dawson and Rozee will be better than Martin, Heeney and Young in the long run 100%

Round 3, 2024..officially the most cursed round an fantasy player has ever had. I’m proud to have created history.

Out: bonner and grundy
In: serong and Xerri

My team has no:

Daicos
Young
Steele
Martin
Gawn
Heeney
Powell

The 7 highest scoring players in their positions for the week! History!!

Round 3, 2024..officially the most cursed round an fantasy player has ever had. I’m proud to have created history.

My team has no:

Daicos
Young
Steele
Martin
Gawn
Heeney
Powell

Why do you feel bad about not owning Naicos? He has already dropped a 60 and is averaging less than 100. Horrible for his price. You will get him much much cheaper.

Naicos and Bont 2 starting picks of mine at $1m+ each and they are averaging less than 100 going into RD 4.

Also did Grundy > Xerri. I still think Xerri is a better scorer but annoying to lose points this week. Cash is nice though but maybe a wasted trade

Young and Martin…don’t worry about them. One week wonders and most weeks they will go 80s

My team has no:

Daicos
Young
Steele
Martin
Gawn
Heeney
Powell

Add having Gulden as captain on top of that, after VC English couldn't get to 100 after being on 66 at half time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back