List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, some info for you that may help you in digesting why players are leaving or getting sacked. This is 99% accurate.

Coffield last three years @ $600k per season, was offered $300k for one year. Crazy money for no output.

Gresham, $850,000k for the last three years, Essendope happy to match, Saints no chance giving him that contract again.

Clark, similar money to Coffield but wants to stay with his mates, will get fair money.

Billings was paid $750,000.00 this year, I presume the same terms going forward but don’t know about the rest of his contract.

Contracts are being re-aligned for output, not necessarily potential. James Gallagher was moved on because of the above deals, whilst Satan was promoted to CEO, go figure?

Also, BJ was offered the Frankston VFL job on very big money and knocked it back, will re-sign with an improved role.
Mores to the point what are we getting with Haynes, 6 or 15?

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are we chasing another ruckman so that Marshall can play forward? Or is it only to have a back up ruckman in case Marshall gets injured? Because for me, Marshall solo ruck with Hayes 2nd ruck (instead of Owens) is probably our best combination
IMO Max Heath to play forward, take the ruck stoppages around the forward arc while Marshall centre ruck and mid field work would put us in better position.
The thought of having the ball inside our 50, Heath working the stoppage with Marshall sitting off the ball waiting for the intercept down the line.
When Marshall wants a spell then he has a rest on the pine. Heath takes the center ruck role.

IMO Max Heath to play forward, take the ruck stoppages around the forward arc while Marshall centre ruck and mid field work would put us in better position.
The thought of having the ball inside our 50, Heath working the stoppage with Marshall sitting off the ball waiting for the intercept down the line.
When Marshall wants a spell then he has a rest on the pine. Heath takes the center ruck role.
I like it, allows Marshall to move up to the forward arc, but more importantly, float back as an additional tall intercepting backman.

Hi guys, some info for you that may help you in digesting why players are leaving or getting sacked. This is 99% accurate.

Coffield last three years @ $600k per season, was offered $300k for one year. Crazy money for no output.

Gresham, $850,000k for the last three years, Essendope happy to match, Saints no chance giving him that contract again.

Clark, similar money to Coffield but wants to stay with his mates, will get fair money.

Billings was paid $750,000.00 this year, I presume the same terms going forward but don’t know about the rest of his contract.

Contracts are being re-aligned for output, not necessarily potential. James Gallagher was moved on because of the above deals, whilst Satan was promoted to CEO, go figure?

Also, BJ was offered the Frankston VFL job on very big money and knocked it back, will re-sign with an improved role.
They have said Steele and King signed deals worth 750k , I find it a stretch that Billings was offered the same , knowing he wanted out due to the salary drop he received.
We also picked up Crouch a far better player than Billings for 600k a year.
Who feed you that b/s.

Billings , Ross were all getting over the top salaries and once they had the salary corrections on there latest contracts they wanted out but no one wanted them.
Billings would be lucky to be on over 500k

You do know how the AFL salary cap rules work. 100% of your salary cap over 3 years irrespective of the talent on your list.

Who should the money have gone to instead?

Jack Billings getting $750k to play at Trevor Barker oval is absurd.

Would love for the bombers to be happy to pay Gresh $850k… with Oliver staying put you’d assume this is more manageable

It would be nice if Moose was ready to step up to that role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell ya what, once Essendon trigger band 1 compensation I can’t wait to trade it to them for the broken down 31 Dylan Shiel that is recovering from surgery after struggling to piece together a full season yet again.
He is obviously the missing piece to us winning a premiership, and it’s so generous essendon will pay his contract so he can lead us to the promised land

Tell ya what, once Essendon trigger band 1 compensation I can’t wait to trade it to them for the broken down 31 Dylan Shiel that is recovering from surgery after struggling to piece together a full season yet again.
He is obviously the missing piece to us winning a premiership, and it’s so generous essendon will pay his contract so he can lead us to the promised land
Nah, we're not allowed so it has to be pick 12. 🫶

Very refreshed. Franzese was brilliant. Now time to abuse some pea hearts in here. And if you complain you'll be sent to the same location Hoffa's at.

I saw a super attractive woman getting out of a white one with black and red side trims in St Kilda yesterday. Not sure if she's some kind of influencer that they've given it to to look like they're popular or something. Saw about another 3 the same day in the area seemed like a promo thing.
That was my girlfriend mate and we'd appreciate you cutting out the oogling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back