Strategy 2023 Midpricers Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Bruhn worth the $310k ???
It's hard to know what his actual role will be, i.e. how much mid time

I'm willing to find out - hopefully, not the hard way :straining:

Just think of how many non lefties get triggered seeing you ahead of them in the rankings lol
An underrated feature of the SuperCoach experience hahaha

What's your team name?
I'll add you as a rival and see how we go hey!

Big Brother Fight GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
I’m your huckleberry

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seven on field rookies

Seven!

I feel naked and exposed

I don’t think I’ve ever started a team with seven on field rooks before
Just 3 first year players on field currently - Ashcroft, Mckenzie, and Ginbey. Although I'll probably have either Sneezel or Philipou at F6. Currently Mclean, not happy with that though.

Yes.

Is Ash worth $339k???
I had in my team but wanted to rewatch the praccy game to focus on him. He's not in my team anymore.

My MPM
1. Day
2. Yeo
3. Clark
4. Bowes
5. JDG (Is he MP)
6. Setterfield
7. Worpel
8. Flanders
9. Callaghan
10. Cunnington
11. Bruhn

NB - Just got home so Yeo will go - hhmmm - maybe down to Jones or up to Richards.

Whitfield, Green, Jelly, Coniglio, Cumming, Ash, Callaghan… all touted as great SC picks. GWS will to score a billion SC points per game or some people are going to get seriously burned.

Ya love to see it!
My prediction:
  • Jelly to go massive (until he snaps in half and burns me)
  • Green to improve with more mid time
  • Callaghan won't score overly well in a purely outside role for a BOG average team
  • Cogs will safely score around 100, but don't think he reaches the levels of the back half of last year
  • Ash, Cumming, Whitfield to all steal each others' chips. None go above 92. Or one establishes themselves as a new King Gull, with the other two left to fight over the paper that the chips are wrapped in.

Whitfield, Green, Jelly, Coniglio, Cumming, Ash, Callaghan… all touted as great SC picks. GWS will to score a billion SC points per game or some people are going to get seriously burned.

Ya love to see it!
It can possibly work. Dogs were able to with Libba, Bont, Macrae, Dunks, Dale, Smith all able to score well most weeks.

My prediction:
  • Jelly to go massive (until he snaps in half and burns me)
  • Green to improve with more mid time
  • Callaghan won't score overly well in a purely outside role for a BOG average team
  • Cogs will safely score around 100, but don't think he reaches the levels of the back half of last year
  • Ash, Cumming, Whitfield to all steal each others' chips. None go above 92. Or one establishes themselves as a new King Gull, with the other two left to fight over the paper that the chips are wrapped in.
At his starting price you couldn’t be unhappy if Ash averages 92. Easy upgrade to a def premo or he can finish the year at D6.

At his starting price you couldn’t be unhappy if Ash averages 92. Easy upgrade to a def premo or he can finish the year at D6.
Oh absolutely, however, think he's the least likely of the three to get there. Feel like they'll look for Whitfault and Cumming for their D50 exits more often than not

Any thoughts on Will Day?

G0ats LegendLewis - anyone else?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back