2023 mid season draft - Name your player you want

which player you want richmond to select in the mid season draft

• Luke Teal - 19 year old 190cm 85kgs smart HBF Tigga replacement

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Mutaz El Nour - 22 year old 192cm 85gks 3rd tall defender Nathan Broad replacement

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Tyreece Leiu - 20 year old 195cm 93kgs KP Defender Tarrant Replacement

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Ethan Phillips - 24 year old KP Defender Another Tarrant Replacement

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Archie May - 21 year old KPF /Ruck 198cm 94kgs Never can have enough Rucks that can play foward

Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Archie Lovelock - 18 year old Mid /Small Foward 179cm 75kgs missed out last year playing glenelg

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Liam McBean - 28 year old 202cm 100kgs Small Foward shows enormous potential as a castagna replace

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Other - Name in a post

Votes: 18 14.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney Stack

Jack Buller a KPF for Claremont has started the season off well

Got a mention for his round 1 performance in the grand final rematch against West Perth

MATURE AGER TO WATCH: Jack Buller

After an impressive finals series, Buller kicked off the new campaign with an imposing performance; racking up 16 disposals, 10 marks and a goal to be a strong contributor in the Tigers first-up win. The 21 year-old was impressive overhead, clunking a number of contested grabs and could have been the dominant player on the ground had he finished his work, finishing with four behinds. Having played at both Under 16 and 18 level for Western Australia across various key posts, Buller would be no stranger to recruiters and could be one to keep an eye as someone destined for higher honours if he continues his development.

Against South Fremantle was even more impressive

24 disposals with 14 marks , 4 goals 1 and 8 hit outs

Last edited:
El-Nour might be a sneaky show.

It’s easy to get carried away with our VFL players because we are watching them every week but when the coach mentions his name as a draft prospect that’s a good indicator that he’s a chance

I suppose it will depend a lot on where we are sitting mid year -
best out there or immediate needs

El-Nour might be a sneaky show.

It’s easy to get carried away with our VFL players because we are watching them every week but when the coach mentions his name as a draft prospect that’s a good indicator that he’s a chance

I suppose it will depend a lot on where we are sitting mid year -
best out there or immediate needs
These mid season draft guys are getting a year and a half so, very speculative.
I don't mind a 190 teal type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they thought Teal was good enough we would've taken him instead of Bradtke.

Skilfull small forward for me.
No way , need more structural players than dime a doz types like that ,,, cumbo and Seth Campbell Clarke should be fine
mutaz looks ok and not the last player we’d select , I reckon that we ll have a real good look at Archie may , hasnt played alot of footy , big unit ~200cm and takes a nice one grab overhead mark . Luke teal looks similar to banks prob 12-18m behind him in development

No way , need more structural players than dime a doz types like that ,,, cumbo and Seth Campbell Clarke should be fine
mutaz looks ok and not the last player we’d select , I reckon that we ll have a real good look at Archie may , hasnt played alot of footy , big unit ~200cm and takes a nice one grab overhead mark . Luke teal looks similar to banks prob 12-18m behind him in development
Dime a dozen yet we have 1 of them and he's struggling?

Reckon we've got enough flankers. Has there been any good talls taken is the msd or ssp? Maybe Gardner from the dogs and he sucks.

Sam Naismith

Delisted Sydney ruckman Sam Naismith strengthening bid for AFL return

Back