Fixture 2023 Fixture:

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood 0 in a Decade, 2 in 65/years
Wait history matters again??

Its been a great 17 years for Geelong, 4 flags, three Brownlows. We had a patch like that, it took 4 years. Also 15>10. Amidoingitrite?

Very weird to see the current premiers engaging in Hawf stats nerd floggery.

Put away your calculator and enjoy it, its literally your clubs finest era that is drawing to a close. Maybe they didn't make the most of it, no reason to carry on like a Hawf flog about it.
Please, please make Maynard your captain
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Thats the positivity we need.

I hope they make Hawkins captain. Extemely likeable.

Geelong are an brilliantly coached side so the lack of effective captaincy has been a non issue, or at least it didnt hold them back this year (ok maybe Selwoods lack of authority eroded their chances 2012-2021 but whatevs). I think it'd be an improvement.

Moore, Crisp, Maynard and Adams are all under 30

Are you just upset that Pendlebury is going to play more games than Joel “quitter” Suckwood?
More games, less flags....what a minnow.
It must really burn to know Pendles will never be a Premiership Captain.

Last edited:
The reaction from the rest of the AFL community that Pendles is stepping down as Filth Captain

images

Lol they have no decent replacements out there either

#concerning

Don’t worry, maybe the AFL will give you 4 games against 17th and 18th

Oh wait… that was this season :$
Didn't the AFL give you a broken down WCE at Marvel stadium, how did that go for you...

1670820579529.png

Oh no...

Maybe you shouldn't shit talk the team in 17th when you couldn't beat them, or the team in 18th when you only beat them by 7 points...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't the AFL give you a broken down WCE at Marvel stadium, how did that go for you...

View attachment 1571902

Oh no...

Maybe you shouldn't s**t talk the team in 17th when you couldn't beat them, or the team in 18th when you only beat them by 7 points...
It didn't matter in the end, we finished equal with you.

They should just give it to Ginnivan. 🤣😂

I would probably give it Maynard cause he fulfills the bogan and mullet criteria and actually does seem like an all right on field leader for a Filth, but I bet they'll give it to Mrs Can't Kick, Social Media/Twitter sooky la la Taylor Adams (aka Captain of the perpetually outraged patrol)

2018 Grand Final was a great game. Great memories.

I would probably give it Maynard cause he fulfills the bogan and mullet criteria and actually does seem like an all right on field leader for a Filth, but I bet they'll give it to Mrs Can't Kick, Social Media/Twitter sooky la la Taylor Adams (aka Captain of the perpetually outraged patrol)

Good points.

Why would you care? I couldn't give a flying **** who your captain is!

It didn't matter in the end, we finished equal with you.

1670821550816.png

I know I shouldn't punch down on Pies fan and their inability to read, but you realise that 72 is a higher number than 64, right? Right?

So you didn't finish equal with us at the end of the season, lets look at finals.

Geelong: 3W, 0L
Lolingwood: 1W, 2L

How did you finish equal with us again?

View attachment 1571916

I know I shouldn't punch down on Pies fan and their inability to read, but you realise that 72 is a higher number than 64, right? Right?

So you didn't finish equal with us at the end of the season, lets look at finals.

Geelong: 3W, 0L
Lolingwood: 1W, 2L

How did you finish equal with us again?
Collingwood: Double chance, home QF final.
Geelong Cats: Double chance, away QF final.

Sorry my bad, we finished higher.

You should read the post being responded to or you will end up posting more ridiculous comments such as that.:rolleyes:
Reading the Richmond board is just as entertaining atm.. I don’t have to stir the pot there, the AFL has done a good job of that this year!

Yet somehow still managed to not win a flag.
Neither did Richmond.

We came from 17th with no cheat ground or cheat draw and missed out by 1 point.

As far as I'm concerned, Collingwood were the greatest team of 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back