News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder 👋🏻

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

Just looked in Ticketek account.
Section 13 Row Q.
Any suggestions for Pubs close by that are Lions Friendly pre game?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Did it and got same thing saying my Card was Denied

Your payment has failed, and we will attempt to recharge your credit card on Mon 25 Sep. Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your account
I'm guessing it is the old failed verification process. Happens to many people including myself and even after updating my card it fails. Ticketek claim a 3rd party looks after the verification process and can't do nothing about.

The good news is they will be able to process over the phone like they did for me in 2018. But that doesn't help people in situations where tickets are sold out in minutes and you don't get a second chance.

i've been told the worst seats are the MCC stand....no atmosphere...expensive food.....lumpy leather seats....
Incredible for the prelim, crowd was very loud in the MCC....normal food. Not sure how it will be for the grand final though, probably atmosphere may be dulled.

Section 13 Row Q.

Bridge Road Richmond pubs have a good vibe and won’t be hostile

We were consoling GWS fans there on Friday

(IF you were a Carlton fan, best to wear an asbestos suit)

Section 13 Row Q.

I’d suggest in our country all pubs in the area are lions friendly, not like European soccer that’s for sure!

I imagine there must be some lions fan groups you can find organising something for meet ups, maybe try the lions board on bigfooty 😛

Same here..row LL, so plenty of walking 😆 But hey, at least we're there.

Go Pies 🙌
That's where i am.

We can look down upon those corporate peasants enjoying their expensive booze, expensive food in their expensive suits and say, "haha, at least i am getting sunburnt and feel lightheaded from dehydration."

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm guessing it is the old failed verification process. Happens to many people including myself and even after updating my card it fails. Ticketek claim a 3rd party looks after the verification process and can't do nothing about.

The good news is they will be able to process over the phone like they did for me in 2018. But that doesn't help people in situations where tickets are sold out in minutes and you don't get a second chance.

Hey I can't even get in line to wait on Phone as Just Hangs Up on me

You’ll get tickets details tomorrow. People can tell which category they have received via the amount debited, as it’s a tiered system. In the thread the categories are listed along with their related price.

If people have stated their bay # etc, that’s because they have most likely purchased AFL member tickets on Ticketek which gives a direct seat I
Behind the Goals, level 4.
Hey mate these still available my mates will buy straight away?

Dont wait for the email, i just checked my ticketek app account on it has the Bay and seat details if you were lucky. Do it now.

On SM-N986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

When I check it says:

That was unexpected​

If you were in the process of submitting payment, please check your Order History to confirm whether your purchase was successful; otherwise, please go back and try again.

When I check it says:

That was unexpected​

If you were in the process of submitting payment, please check your Order History to confirm whether your purchase was successful; otherwise, please go back and try again.
TD, it will keep saying that until you've paid for the seat. Just make sure your card is ready for 12pm, or call Ticketek to organise an alternative payment method.

When I check it says:

That was unexpected​

When I check it says:

That was unexpected​

Did u get the email from CFC just sent, will answer your questions

I wanted to address the ticketing situation regarding the Grand Final ballot which took place yesterday.

As a competing Club, we receive 17,000 tickets which is far from enough for our most loyal Members.

We believe Members who contribute their hard earned should be rewarded with a fair opportunity to witness our team on the biggest stage.

We have been working through the situation overnight and have some updates for you.

Every single Priority One (P1) Member who registered for the Grand Final ballot will receive a ticket to the 2023 AFL Grand Final.

There were 37 P1 Members who did not select the Standing Room option and, as such, missed out on tickets through the automated ballot – we will sort each of those 37 Members directly to ensure they have a seat.

Anyone who is a P1 Member and were given a Standing Room ticket – that will be changed from Standing Room to an Allocated Seat.

I want to be clear, Priority Two (P2) and Priority Three (P3) Members were not allocated tickets prior to P1, however, accessible requirement Members were fulfilled yesterday.

We call on Ticketek to improve their system so that the moment funds are taken out of bank accounts, tickets are released to Members immediately.

We have been informed that 700 Members whose credit cards either failed or had insufficient funds are not at risk of losing their allocation. They will be contacted by Ticketek and the Club this morning.

We know Grand Finals are a case of high demand and limited availability which is why we call on the AFL to increase competing Club allocations from 17,000 to at least 20,000 tickets.

We want to assure all Members that we are actively engaging with the AFL, MCC, Ticketek, and other stakeholders to push for changes and improve this system and access for our most dedicated Members.

For other Members and supporters who unfortunately won’t be able to enter the MCG on Grand Final day, we encourage you to immerse yourself in the activity that will be happening around the Club.

We will have two live sites in our precinct on Grand Final Day; the Make it Legendary Grand Final Live Site at the AIA Vitality Centre and another free Collingwood live site across the road at Grand Slam Oval.

We have had to ticket the Live Site at our Club due to liquor licensing laws – this will be $4 for Members (plus Ticketek’s processing fee) and $20 for non-Members.

This week is all about our Collingwood community and our connection with our Members and supporters and we look forward to embracing the week together.

From here, we will keep you informed every step of the way, ensuring that you have the most accurate and up-to-date information.

We thank all Members for their commitment to our Club and we remain committed to delivering for our most loyal supporters.

Craig Kelly
Chief Executive Officer
Collingwood Football Club

Section 13 Row Q.

How close to the ground are you after. If you're happy to tram and then walk, the Royal Derby in Fitzroy would be the one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back