News 2023 Finals Tickets Thread (Rusted on Posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

A Reminder 👋🏻

All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.​

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.​

Please reach out to Pies board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on the Pies team board.​

Threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted.​

Anzacday Gone Critical Jen2310 Maggie5

Disregard - here for others,

On the weekend of September 23 and September 24, if Collingwood has qualified for the 2023 Toyota AFL Grand Final, Ticketek would, using an automated system, randomly allocate tickets to priority group 1 members who registered, and then randomly allocate the remaining tickets to priority 2 members and priority 3.
Darn. I'm an interstate member (ACT) but this year there were no games in NSW so I got the flexi 4 membership instead as I knew I was coming to Melbourne for a footy weekend. Flexi 4 is not eligible to access GF ballot.

If we beat Giants I'll be hunting tickets all week.

Hey everyone,

I’m desperate to get two tickets to the grand final if Collingwood make it.

I’m a saints fan and won’t be going myself, but I’m hoping to surprise my wife and father-in-law who have supported the pies all their life but have never been to grand final. It a memory (hopefully extra special) that I want them to share together.

Please let me know if you can help, I’ve tried so many things without any luck Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I’m desperate to get two tickets to the grand final if Collingwood make it.

I’m a saints fan and won’t be going myself, but I’m hoping to surprise my wife and father-in-law who have supported the pies all their life but have never been to grand final. It a memory (hopefully extra special) that I want them to share together.

Please let me know if you can help, I’ve tried so many things without any luck Thanks!

Your Father-in-Law doesn't deserve a ticket for letting his wife marry a non-Collingwood supporter. Nah, just joking. All the best with the search.

I have 3 tickets for sale for tonight’s game. Face value, bottom level Southern Stand. PM me. Go Pies!

A mate has a spare ticket in Olympic Stand Level 1 selling for $250 if anyone is interested.

DM for his contact details.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll start it off!
25yr member who goes every week (long time bigfooty lurker). Priority 2 in the ballot so likely looking for 1 ticket come Sunday night.
Will take anything! Please msg :)

Anyone have any idea when we can expect to see the ticket cost taken out of our bank account in the event we're successful in the ballot?

I'm only priority 3 so don't want to get my hopes up, but it would be good to have a timeline to work off.

Anyone have any idea when we can expect to see the ticket cost taken out of our bank account in the event we're successful in the ballot?

I'm only priority 3 so don't want to get my hopes up, but it would be good to have a timeline to work off.
I'm sure I saw that it starts right after the bris game and runs into Sunday. If you haven't seen anything by Sunday night I think you have probably missed out

You my be ****ed. Possibly standing ticket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back