2023/24 Championship, Lower, Non-League & EFL Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty decent pre-season showing from Leeds tbh against Monaco and Hearts.

Farke has transformed us into a decent football side again it seems.

Archie Gray will be the most talked about youngster in the division this season. He's looked like Leeds best player over the preseason games. What a talent he is.

Pretty decent pre-season showing from Leeds tbh against Monaco and Hearts.

Farke has transformed us into a decent football side again it seems.

Archie Gray will be the most talked about youngster in the division this season. He's looked like Leeds best player over the preseason games. What a talent he is.

Harry Vaughn might rival him for that title.

Harry Vaughn might rival him for that title.

I think the talk would have already been there, if not for a John McGinn scissor tackle on Gray in Brisbane last pre-season that meant he missed about 9 months.

Would have played plenty as a 16 year old in the PL last year imo.

His younger brother is supposedly a fair bit better also and one of the best players in his age group in the world, will suit up for our u/18's this year as a 14 year old. Broken all sorts of goal scoring records in the underage English Academy games. Think he knocked 7 or 8 in against Liverpool last year.

The Gray brothers will be big names in English football (or Scotland if they can convince them) over the next decade imo, just like his Grandfather and Great Uncle were 50 years ago.

Last edited:

Oh wait, it doesn't matter - Kayo won't have beIN games this season right?

They'll be on bet365 and other avenues, but Soton-Sheff Weds, yourselves v Cov, Leeds v Cardiff and Sunderland v Ipswich (basically all games not on Saturday) are on Sky.

For Bet365 do you just sign up and deposit some money to your account to get the games?

Yeah think if you have $10 in your account you can watch streams. Dunno how it works in terms of whether you could chuck $10 in at the start of the season or if after, say, a month it needs another deposit.

Yeah think if you have $10 in your account you can watch streams. Dunno how it works in terms of whether you could chuck $10 in at the start of the season or if after, say, a month it needs another deposit.
Well if I turn into a gambling addict it's another thing I can blame Orta and Radrizzani for

Not sure if I've posted this already, but every year I run a tipping comp for the PL and Championship with a $25 buy in. A few from the board take part, so if you're interested shoot me a PM and I can tee it up.

Well if I turn into a gambling addict it's another thing I can blame Orta and Radrizzani for

It'll only have the televised games, not any untelevised ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The absolute most annoying thing about 365 is if you have bet $10 on the game (in this instance), unless there's remaining money in the account, they still won't show you.

I feel like if you've invested in the game, you deserve the right to watch it.

The absolute most annoying thing about 365 is if you have bet $10 on the game (in this instance), unless there's remaining money in the account, they still won't show you.

I feel like if you've invested in the game, you deserve the right to watch it.

Yeah no clue how it works in terms of having the money in your account v betting on the game (e.g. I can watch streams of things I haven't bet on) but no idea if that's because I've placed a bet in the last 24 hours or whatever.

Our new state-of-the-art hybrid pitch is looking magnificent. Everything is going right off the field under owner/fan Frank Rothwell. Hopefully we can also get success on the field to get us back into the higher leagues.

1690766929742.png

So BEIN are charging $15 per month. Not sure I can really justify paying it for the amount of Leeds games that will be in it.

The EPL Knockout competition is happening again this season, it's free to sign up!

There was a question last season on whether I should run a Championship version. There naturally won't be one for this weekend but let me know if you're interest, and if there is enough interest I can get one going for next weekend.

So BEIN are charging $15 per month. Not sure I can really justify paying it for the amount of Leeds games that will be in it.

They are showing more Championship games per week/round than they did on Foxtel/Kayo, I think (touchwood) at least 1 third of fixtures should be live there, we are BY FAR the biggest and most supported club in this division (least in this country) :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back